The good and the bad from day two

RaidersAreOne

9ers shored up a weakness at RG with Aaron Banks of Notre Dame?! Loved it. What a surprise since Shanny has had a tendency to devalue Gs. 

Never expected my former Sooner to be in my 9ers Draft plans, but we traded up (thank you, Rams!!!!!!!!!) to take Trey Sermon. This guy's style reminds me a little of Garrison Hearst, one of my favorite 9er RBs. That guy was with us too late and not long enough. 😢

Then grabbed potential in Thomas Ambry, CB from Mich?! Absolutely loved my 9ers 2nd day. 

• Like 1

Schefter:

Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah had a heart issue that came up late in the process and was a concern for most teams, which is why he fell out of the first round and to pick No. 52 with Cleveland, per sources. Doctors ultimately cleared Owusu-Koramoah but it did contribute to him falling.

15 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Schefter:

Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah had a heart issue that came up late in the process and was a concern for most teams, which is why he fell out of the first round and to pick No. 52 with Cleveland, per sources. Doctors ultimately cleared Owusu-Koramoah but it did contribute to him falling.

Browns:

GIF by Identity