NFL Draft Day 3 GDT

Being optimistic, we could have several long-term starters. Lance (if he alone hits, its an A+ draft), Banks at RG, Thomas at outside CB, Lenoir at Nickel. Sermon, Mitchell splitting the rock. Hufanga a key depth piece, probably our new Marcel Harris. Hopefully Moore can be our swing OL

These picks allow us to move on from Jimmy G, Verrett, K'Waun Williams, Mostert, Wilson, Skule, and Marcel Harris this or next year. 

This is very depth heavy year 1 though. Only day 1 starter i can see is Banks. Maybe Sermon or Mitchell can play some significant snaps, but Mostert is still our best RB at the moment. I think these guys will bolster our ST's

Overall, i'm very happy with the offseason. We plugged the holes in FA & solidified them in the draft while potentially getting our franchise QB for the next 15 years. Now, just hope we can do an extension for Warner & Tomlinson soon. 

Edited by 49ersfan
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, AustrianNiner said:

This is very cool. Perhaps this was in the works the entire time? Perhaps we focused on other positions because we already had a deal with him if undrafted? He has a decent chance of making the team. His will be an interesting story to follow. 

1 minute ago, Chrissooner49er said:

This is very cool. Perhaps this was in the works the entire time? Perhaps we focused on other positions because we already had a deal with him if undrafted? He has a decent chance of making the team. His will be an interesting story to follow. 

I'm sceptical