Just now, Forge said:

I don't hate anything, but there haven't been any picks that I've absolutely loved. Nothing that made me jump up and think "whoa, what a steal"

Same here. Can't hate on any of them but can't say i think we got any real steals.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, StevenK said:

Pass rush next before our receiver in the 6th? Patrick Johnson or Roche or Toney?

Shaka is an amazing fit for the defense. 

The receiver thing is interesting...I'm wondering if we like a number of them and that's why we keep waiting. 

Just now, Forge said:

I grossly misjudged some of these secondary prospects. 

Happens every single year i feel. Corners and safeties always go way earlier or later than almost all media and draftniks have them. 

Just now, Justone2 said:

Happens every single year i feel. Corners and safeties always go way earlier or later than almost all media and draftniks have them. 

Agreed. I don't know that there's a more volatile position between projection and actual. Especially because I feel like NFL teams are so much higher on drafting random corners from tiny schools lol 

Just now, Forge said:

Agreed. I don't know that there's a more volatile position between projection and actual. Especially because I feel like NFL teams are so much higher on drafting random corners from tiny schools lol 

Think schemes play a big part and then its harder to get a real feel for those guys as amateur scouts from watching film.

Just now, Psychlone said:

Anybody that can push Richie James still out there?

Maybe they want to give him more of a chance. He had a great game against GB last year

1 minute ago, Psychlone said:

Anybody that can push Richie James still out there?

As a returner or receiver? Receiver? Absolutely. Returner? Avery Williams for sure. Dazz Newsome. 

• Like 1