Day 3 discussion 2021 NFL Draft

Time for a quick poll.  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Do we make all 6 picks today?

• Yes
    • No, we trade up at least once
    • No, we trade out of 2021 at least once, banking picks for next year.
    • No, we trade up AND trade out

7 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

The Browns are really taking my draft model of skill positions in rounds 1-3 and nothing but DL/OL in rounds 4-7 and throwing it out the window

You had no part in this draft other than being the guy who was consistently wrong and doubled down on that by drinking Corona.

You’re the Tuf Borland of FF posters.

- the Randy Gradishar of FF posters

Edited by LETSGOBROWNIES

On 4/16/2021 at 2:55 PM, Reginaldm9 said:

Alright...here's my prediction for what happens on draft day. Again, it's not who I love but who I think we'll take a shot on. I'm no good at trades but they probably happen somewhere. 

26. Jamin Davis, LB/ Greg Newsome, CB (if we trade up)

I'm all aboard the CB in round one tip but we'll have to trade up a little bit to grab Newsome. Davis is our safety guy who I'm positive lasts until 26 but won't make it to our second round pick. 

59. Joe Tryon, DE

He's kind of the jack of all trades, master of none player at DE. He's kind of the guy who we wished Nate Orchard would have been. I think being in a room with Clowney and Myles will do nothing but push him in both pass rushing and run defense. 

89. Alim McNeil, DT

Not super confident he'll be here, but he's got the size and background to float between our two DT spots. 

91. Quinn Meinerz, C

Here's where everybody gets mad. Tretter's on the backside of his career for sure and I think the FO saw just how much Nick Harris' size is going to keep him from being the dude. Meinerz can also serve as that rotational guy in between the tackles while Tretter's still aboard so Hubbard doesn't have to. 

110. Anthony Schwartz, WR

We're going to take a burner at some point. Schwartz is going to get reps all over the place, but playing against KC was enough to know that speed kills. 

132. Alaric Jackson, OT

We need a future swing tackle/high upside guy to warm the bench for when Hubbard gets kicked out. 

169. Richard LeCounte, S

If you're checking out our safety room we're missing the heat-seeking missile kind of guy. We've got coverage covered, but Sendejo and Joseph are ghosts of missed assignment's past. We need a guy who can lay the wood and also manage to not be a complete liability deep. I like Deablo a lot here as well but don't think he'll be available after his monster pro day. 

211. Dazz Newsome, PR/KR

This is the guy who's going to replace Jojo Natson. 

257. Evan McPherson, K

Cody Parkey's competition.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

You had no part in this draft other than being the guy who was consistently wrong and doubled down on that by drinking Corona.

Don't you dare get me started on Randy Gradishar

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

The guys name is Tuf, ******* way does he drink Corona 

• Like 1