Day 3: Rounds 4-7

615finest

5 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Just telling you what I think. I get the feeling you would hate whatever Robinson decides to do anyways.

Pretty much. 
Not trying to attack, but every draft I don't recall you really being thrilled with any pick. lol 

But :) It's all good. I know we all have our visions and ratings.  
Molden is the only guy I would have selected out the bunch.  See how it turns out.

2 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Pretty much. 
Not trying to attack, but every draft I don't recall you really being thrilled with any pick. lol 

But :) It's all good. I know we all have our visions and ratings.  
Molden is the only guy I would have selected out the bunch.  See how it turns out.

False.... I’m a huge fan of Farley but clearly the back is terrifying. Also like both as Radunz and Molden as players but don’t like where they were selected.

Plus the way this team was gutted this year and the way Robinson has handled RT and EDGE in the past, he deserves criticism. Just because I’m not kissing his *** like yall do, doesn’t mean I don’t like anything he does. 

6 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

So flipped an 4th and gave up a 5th and 7th.

Still got an 4th and two 6th round picks

at this point in the draft that ain’t bad. just wish i were more sold on the player we gave it up for

8 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

False.... I’m a huge fan of Farley but clearly the back is terrifying. Also like both as Radunz and Molden as players but don’t like where they were selected.

Plus the way this team was gutted this year and the way Robinson has handled RT and EDGE in the past, he deserves criticism. Just because I’m not kissing his *** like yall do, doesn’t mean I don’t like anything he does. 

Lol kissing what now?

Do you buddy.  :) 

The Kid Mero Showtime GIF by Desus & Mero