2021 NFL Draft: Day Three Thread (NEED MOAR GIFS!!!)

5 minutes ago, e16bball said:

I’m thinking it could be Jermar Jefferson here at 163. I’m sure many would prefer a different “JJ” (Jamar Johnson), but I think the character red flags will be too much for Rivera.

Kind of bothers me that we went from Brice Allen to Rivera and both won’t take chances on some guys bc of ‘character’ stuff. Just take the BPA unless the character concerns are really egregious.

6 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I’ll go with another guy I’ve never heard of that had a good sit-down with Rivera lol. Maybe Jamie Newman or possibly Khalil Herbert. Probably not though. 

Herbert’s still available? That would be awesome 

Darrick Forrest was a three-year starter for the Cincinnati defense, a unit I would categorize as disciplined and consistent across that span and Forrest was a big reason why. While Forrest may not have any true standout traits, he is consistently sound across the board. He is a smart processor that is urgent in pursuit and a strong tackler. He takes good angles to the football and is physical in everything he does. Forrest is always around the football and is a versatile defender. While I like him best as a split zone safety, he can serve as a post safety, in the box, and can play situationally in the slot. Forrest is sound in coverage and does well to anticipate routes. He’s also flashed the ability to make plays on the football, even with his back to the quarterback. It’s difficult to poke holes in Forrest’s game other than he isn’t elite in any one area, but he doesn’t feature any restrictive concerns. From day one, Forrest should be a core special teamer that has the skill set to develop into a reliable starter. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Darrick Forrest was a three-year starter for the Cincinnati defense, a unit I would categorize as disciplined and consistent across that span and Forrest was a big reason why. While Forrest may not have any true standout traits, he is consistently sound across the board. He is a smart processor that is urgent in pursuit and a strong tackler. He takes good angles to the football and is physical in everything he does. Forrest is always around the football and is a versatile defender. While I like him best as a split zone safety, he can serve as a post safety, in the box, and can play situationally in the slot. Forrest is sound in coverage and does well to anticipate routes. He’s also flashed the ability to make plays on the football, even with his back to the quarterback. It’s difficult to poke holes in Forrest’s game other than he isn’t elite in any one area, but he doesn’t feature any restrictive concerns. From day one, Forrest should be a core special teamer that has the skill set to develop into a reliable starter. 

He and the Tackle are guys I loved this year Kobe Bryant next year is a guy I’m high on from Cincy. I love this pick for us.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

He and the Tackle are guys I loved this year Kobe Bryant next year is a guy I’m high on from Cincy. I love this pick for us.

I mean what’s not to like about Kobe Bryant! What a name! 😂