2021 NFL Draft: Day Three Thread (NEED MOAR GIFS!!!)

3 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

we can trade a7th and move up in the 6th maybe !

At this point the prospects are all about equal and likely practice squad players - although we have found a few gems in the 6th & 7th over the last decade. We have a handful of those types on our team right now who made the team  the last few years.

I’d keep all 4 picks & just take the BPA each time.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Why should I be the only one to put up with it? Sharing the wealth of what its like to endure.

EDIT: I did want Jaime Newman though. Ive said that for over a year.

Well, I mean they're only following your lead re: Young

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

At this point the prospects are all about equal and likely practice squad players - although we have found a few gems in the 6th & 7th over the last decade. We have a handful of those types on our team right now who made the team  the last few years.

I’d keep all 4 picks & just take the BPA each time.

Depends on who we get. A 2022 5th is equivalent to a 2021 6th. So about the same value. So we'd better make good use of them

Just now, Thaiphoon said:

Depends on who we get. A 2022 5th is equivalent to a 2021 6th. So about the same value. So we'd better make good use of them

True I guess but we could be picking in the 20s next year. Regardless, I’m more talking about bites at the apple here. We now have 4 bites at the apple in the 6th & 7th rounds.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Why should I be the only one to put up with it? Sharing the wealth of what its like to endure.

EDIT: I did want Jaime Newman though. Ive said that for over a year.

Put up with what? You spent all last off-season whining about not trading back and because we picked Chase Young. I understood you point and didn’t give you a ton of crap about it. You do it, I do it, we all do it. It’s part of being a fan. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Put up with what? You spent all last off-season whining about not trading back and because we picked Chase Young. I understood you point and didn’t give you a ton of crap about it. You do it, I do it, we all do it. It’s part of being a fan. 

Apparently, when some do it it's whining. When others do it, it's  thoughtful analysis

• Like 1