2021 Day 3 NFL Draft Thread (NO SPOILERS!!!)

11 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

IGWT

The "MVP" is just being the emotional, petty turd he is. He can go to Denver and lose for all I care.

Or we, after 15 years could have understood how that would go, and not been stupid with last years pick.

It was too soon to make that move, and now we continue to play it like fools.  The Packers are the laughing stock of the last two draft days, and kind of deserve it. 

Just now, hitnhope said:

Or we, after 15 years could have understood how that would go, and not been stupid with last years pick.

It was too soon to make that move, and now we continue to play it like fools.  The Packers are the laughing stock of the last two draft days, and kind of deserve it. 

lol

• Like 5

1 minute ago, hitnhope said:

He wouldn't have been the MVP if we hadn't

1 minute ago, FinneasGage said:

i hate jordan love, but it definitely wasn't too early to get a QB last year. Rodgers looked like dog **** down the stretch of 19 

I love that you hate Love...makes me that much more confident in him LOL