2021 Day 3 NFL Draft Thread (NO SPOILERS!!!)

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Which of the 6 won't be on the roster? Hanson and CVL likely end up as PS guys and the other 4 will definitely make the 53 IMO.

Bakhtiari | Jenkins | Myers | Runyan/Patrick | Turner
Nijman | Stepaniak | Patrick/Runyan | Newman

with Hanson and CVL on the PS

Thats how I see it playing out too

• Like 1

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Which of the 6 won't be on the roster? Hanson and CVL likely end up as PS guys and the other 4 will definitely make the 53 IMO.

Bakhtiari | Jenkins | Myers | Runyan/Patrick | Turner
Nijman | Stepaniak | Patrick/Runyan | Newman

with Hanson and CVL on the PS

CVL makes it over Nijman IMO

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

GB better be calling every DL draft eligible player and making offers.  Check out our depth chart, you got a legit shot at sticking.

The last 2 years the Packers have went to training camp with 8 DL on the 90 man roster, I would think this year is probably the same. With the 5th round pick they have 7 now I believe. The 90 man roster limits position numbers a great deal. 

Here's my UDFA watch list, I'll make a thread after our 7th round pick when guys start signing. I have us at 80/81 guys, we usually over sign and cut 2-3 guys so I'd look for a UDFA class of around a dozen. I'll delete guys as they go here in the 7th. 

QB (1): Jamie Newman, Wake/Georgia, Zac Thomas App State, Felipe Franks Arkansas

RB (1): Gerrid Doaks Cincinatti, Rakeem Boyd Arkansas, Jaret Patterson Buffalo, Javian Hawkins, Louisville, Stevie Scott Indiana, Trey Ragas Louisiana, Jake Funk Maryland

WR (1-2): Cade Johnson SDSU, Josh Imatorbhebhe Illinois, Dax Milne BYU, Trevon Grimes UF, Tamorrion Terry FSU, Connor Weddington Stanford, Sage Surratt Wake Forest, Whop Philyer Indiana, Brandon Smith Iowa, Ben Skowronek Notre Dame

TE: (1): Kenny Yeboah Ole Miss, Pro Wells TCU, Tony Poljan Virginia, MAtt Bushman BYU

OL (I'm combining IOL and OT as I think we only have room for 1 guy total) (0-1): Alaric Jackson Iowa, Landon Young, Kentucky, Drew Himmelman Illinois State, Adrian Ealy Oklahoma, Drake Jackson Kentucky, Sadarius Hutcherson South Carolina, Michal Minet Penn State

DL (1): Naquan Jones MSU, Mustafa Johnson Colorado, Darius Stills West Virginia, Malik Herring Georgia, Khyris Tonga BYU

LB (1): Charles Snowden Virginia, Justin Hilliard Ohio State, Anthony Hines Texas A&M, Riley Cole South Alabama, Amen Ogbongbemiga OK State

EDGE (2): Hamilcar Rashed Oregon State, Patrick Johnson Tulane, Jonathon Cooper Ohio State, William Bradley-King Baylor, Shaka Toney Penn State, Kobe Jones Miss State, Romeo McKnight Charlotte

CB (0-1): Trill Williams Syracuse, Kary Vincent LSU, Shakur Brown MSU, Bryan Mills NC Central, DJ Daniel Georgia, Mark Gilbert Duke, Chris Wilcox BYU, 

S: (2): James Wiggins Cincinnati,  Christian Uphoff Illinois State, Tyler Coyle Purdue, Qwynnterrio Cole Alcorn State, Aashari Crosswell Arizona State, Paris Ford Pittsburgh

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Joe said:

If things shake out the way they do and that is the list of guys that are available, I would be shocked to see at least seven names on that list.

It's a watchlist, I'd be surprised if we signed 4 of them, the other 31 teams get the chance as well. Still, anyone off that list would be worth watching in camp.