With the 132nd pick, the Browns select Tommy Togiai

FGK

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

How much are you looking forward to work on Monday?  I can’t wait 

My good friend next door to me was borderline depressed Friday. I feel bad for him, he’s a loyal fan…but I also kinda enjoy it.

*Cue the Bradley Cooper Radio gif scene montage*

• Like 2

Just now, JDD said:

Glad we grabbed him.  Now let’s see if he can build on last season.  Dude made a huge jump IMO and let’s hope he learned a few things from LJ the last few years. 

I’m no expert, but there are some things I want to see.

Hand usage, effort, pad level and strength.  If you can go 4/4 there you have a shot of being good, and he does.  He’s limited by his frame, but you don’t have to be a monster to succeed if you have those traits.

Let’s conference in the DL expert, @MSURacerDT55?

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m no expert, but there are some things I want to see.

Hand usage, effort, pad level and strength.  If you can go 4/4 there you have a shot of being good, and he does.  He’s limited by his frame, but you don’t have to be a monster to succeed if you have those traits.

Let’s conference in the DL expert, @MSURacerDT55?

Yeah, Geno Atkins was limited as well with similar size but his weightroom strength more than makes up for his size. I have no doubt he will be able to hold his own inside.

Also what's underrated about Togiai is his knowledge of scheme and knowing what the offense is trying to accomplish.

• Like 2