4th round pick - DE Rashad Weaver from Pitt

deeluxx3

I’m not going to blame the Titans because I highly doubt they knew. Report wasn’t filed until the 30th. Plus, after last years fiasco, they’ve got to be the dumbest front office ever to take a player with any troubling issues.

Edited by ttitansfan4life

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

Simmons had the benefit of it being years before he got drafted. He also had a lot of people vouch for him since that incident.

Apparently this took place a couple weeks ago.  

Yeah, I think it's a little different with Simmons.  And of course, the other major difference is that Simmons was way more talented than Weaver.

Whatever background check company the Titans are using needs to be replaced for sure.

I already thought they didn't do enough to help the front seven with just two mid-round picks.  Now it's even worse.

Please just re-sign Jurrell now.

PK reported that he spoke w/ two scouts from two teams and one was aware of the allegations.

Whatever happens from this point forward .... from a character standpoint, something we preach, Wilson/Weaver just two huge whiffs. Can't keep blaming Zoom calls for the reason we're making mistakes in the draft

So it's denied he punched her the head.

Doesn't deny grabbing her by the throat and pushing her to the ground though. He's probably gone.

I hope we bring in Kerrigan which has been one of my hopes since FA began.