🏈 Pick #143 is in: S, Tyree Gillespie, Missouri

He's a player, I liked him as a sleeper. Interesting to pick him over that kid from Florida State, Hufanga, and Jamar Johnson......

+makes sense to bring someone in to challenge Abram to step it up. Abram also plays wreckless, and might be injury prone. Depth is welcomed

- they say his coverage sucks - really deep with the unitΒ 

So much insurance behind Abram it’s crazy. You can tell they clearly don’t trust Abram. And he’s not much of a Bradley scheme fit due to his terrible coverage and instincts anyways.Β 
Β 

Gillespie could play SS and so could Deablo even though we drafted him as a LB.Β 

I’m expecting Abram to start, but he’s on a SHORT leash.Β 

• Like 2

Just now, BayRaider said:

So much insurance behind Abram it’s crazy. You can tell they clearly don’t trust Abram. And he’s not much of a Bradley scheme fit due to his terrible coverage and instincts anyways.Β 
Β 

Gillespie could play SS and so could Deablo even though we drafted him as a LB.Β 

I’m expecting Abram to start, but he’s on a SHORT leash.Β 

Brought back KJ and drafted 3 safeties, lol.

1 minute ago, Rich7sena said:

Big Gillespie fan as some of you know. He's a more pure single high that Moehrig. He had a great game against Alabama.

Thanks for the clarification, our beat guys are broken apparently. Interesting he's single high yet we hear his coverage isn't very good. Can you elaborate on him?