🏈 Pick #143 is in: S, Tyree Gillespie, Missouri

Don’t forget Heath either, looked very good when he played last year. Leavitt is definitely cut. 

Starters:

- Trevon Moehrig

- Johnathan Abram (on the hot seat, only guaranteed to start 2-3 games before a debate happens)

Role Players:

- Tyree Gillespie

- Karl Joseph

- Jeff Heath

And if you really need him to, Divine Deablo can definitely play SS. 

What a difference one year makes.... holy moly. 

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 1

I like it. Bringing in defensive players with upside. We don’t have good players on defense, so I think it’s a good idea to try and bring in guys with traits who might be able to make plays. 

Plus, you have to let Bradley, Milus etc. go out and get guys them at have the skill set that they feel they need. This happens when you change the coaching staff. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

I don't dislike the player, but....why trade up take another S? 

Karl Joseph, Jeff Heath, Abram, Moehrig, Gillespie...

Idk. Who doesn't play? Who gets moved? Seems a bit overkill to trade UP for.

💯 

10 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Lmao forgot about Joseph. 

- Joseph

- Gillespie

- Deablo (if needed to play safety)

Abram is screwed unless he balls out.

Good. No scholarships (unless you're Brandon Parker..)

2 minutes ago, reddevil said:

I like it. Bringing in defensive players with upside. We don’t have good players on defense, so I think it’s a good idea to try and bring in guys with traits who might be able to make plays. 

Plus, you have to let Bradley, Milus etc. go out and get guys them at have the skill set that they feel they need. This happens when you change the coaching staff. 

If he play strong safety I love the move because it starts making players uncomfortable when they do stupid stuff. He’s the same size as Abrams and he’s faster. Abrams hasn’t done enough to not be able to to be the unquestioned starter going into next year. If he plays free safety it just seems like a special-teams guy

1 minute ago, Jeremy408 said:

If he play strong safety I love the move because it starts making players uncomfortable when they do stupid stuff. He’s the same size as Abrams and he’s faster. Abrams hasn’t done enough to not be able to to be the unquestioned starter going into next year. If he plays free safety it just seems like a special-teams guy

He should be ST and pushing Abram at SS