5. 157 - Ihmir Smith-Marsette, WR, Iowa

SemperFeist

4 hours ago, vike daddy said:

there are those out there saying this pick will turn out to be the best one we made. we shall see....

So long as that's because he outperforms his draft slot, and not because our other picks underperform theirs, I'm cool with that.

• Like 1

On 5/7/2021 at 7:56 AM, vike daddy said:

there are those out there saying this pick will turn out to be the best one we made. we shall see....

Yep. Wasn't KJ Osborn tearing it up last training camp?

I don't think he got one snap on offense and we've already drafted what could be his replacement!

On 5/4/2021 at 1:11 PM, wcblack34 said:

Watching his highlights, what stood out to me was how many balls were under thrown and how well he adjusted to them. He had his guys beat, and if the QBs would have gotten him in stride, he would have housed 4 or 5 of those throws. 

Yeah, this certainly was not the highlight reel for Nate Stanley lol

10 hours ago, Eric dunn said:

Anyone else get Mike Wallace vibes when watching ISM?

Maybe a less explosive version. 

Hmmm don't see that too much from what I've seen. Wallace was a straight burner, not too much nuanced in his game. But I mentioned this earlier, but ISM gives me Emmanuel Sanders vibes in terms of his smoothness and fluidity, and body type. 

12 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Got no problems with that. She's much prettier than Metallica!

I don't know and don't want to judge...Maybe some people thought Hetfield and Lars were prettier when they had their long, flowing hair.  🤣