5. 157 - Ihmir Smith-Marsette, WR, Iowa

SemperFeist

2 minutes ago, swede700 said:

I don't know and don't want to judge...Maybe some people thought Hetfield and Lars were prettier when they had their long, flowing hair.  🤣 

They were pretty badass looking in the early 90's. James looked like my dad.

13 hours ago, HitStickAllDay said:

I think his route running is better, but then again, haven’t exactly watched a ton of Mike Wallace tape. I think ISM is a steal. We shall see. 

I remember us talking about how Diggs was similar to Antonio Brown in his game back in his rookie year. I think Mike Wallace was the one to first bring it up.

Just seems so oddly reminiscint. Haha

Anyways, I hope ISM has a great career. I'd love to see us get another steal at WR in the 5th round!

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

I remember us talking about how Diggs was similar to Antonio Brown in his game back in his rookie year. I think Mike Wallace was the one to first bring it up.

Just seems so oddly reminiscint. Haha

Anyways, I hope ISM has a great career. I'd love to see us get another steal at WR in the 5th round!

Anytime I see someone referring to Mike Wallace on this forum I always think about the great 60 Minutes correspondent!  It takes me a minute to remember there was a football player named Mike Wallace.

52 minutes ago, Virginia Viking said:

Anytime I see someone referring to Mike Wallace on this forum I always think about the great 60 Minutes correspondent!  It takes me a minute to remember there was a football player named Mike Wallace.

While 60 Minutes Mike Wallace was probably never as fast as football player Mike Wallace when he was in his 20s, I bet he probably could have caught the ball better.  

Edited by swede700
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, AP_allday2869 said:

I just love we drafted a Hawkeye. He is a beast and had God awful QB play while he was here. I think he could potentially be a really good steal for us. 

But isn't one of our developmental QBs one of his God awful QBs?  😅