NFL Snooze News: Volume Four, Por Favor

Heimdallr

3 hours ago, wcblack34 said:

On another note, he’s just an prick. He’s a “me me me me me” guy who eventually will rub his teammates the wrong way. Could you imagine John Randle ever putting up with his “Mr Big Chest” crap? I don’t think guys like Harrison and Everson would take kindly to his antics. 

I'm sorry but I disagree here. Brown wanted some guaranteed money before putting his body at risk, this is the only league where that's somehow seen as a bad thing.

His teammates have largely come out in support of him since the trade and there are plenty of reports that he is a well liked teammate who was just sick of the Steelers and big Ben, and there's a enough evidence to show he isnt the only one.

I don't know why we have a problem with really good, hard working players wanting to get paid....its really wierd to me. What are y'all gonna do when Adam lunchpail Thielen starts demanding more money?

Edited by Dolmonite26

It sucks to see the Jets get Osemele for so little, but at the same time, with Osemele’s contract, it just wasn’t a feasible trade for the Vikings. Not without giving up someone like Griffen or Waynes. 

And based on what Oakland got back, either of those players would have been a vast over payment. 

On 3/8/2019 at 4:38 PM, Heimdallr said:

I know a lot of people here (me included) were fans of Billy Turned coming out of NDSU (also from Shoreview, MN). I have to imagine Rick will give him a real look

I think I said that over a month ago.  :D

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Dolmonite26 said:

I'm sorry but I disagree here. Brown wanted some guaranteed money before putting his body at risk, this is the only league where that's somehow seen as a bad thing.

His teammates have largely come out in support of him since the trade and there are plenty of reports that he is a well liked teammate who was just sick of the Steelers and big Ben, and there's a enough evidence to show he isnt the only one.

I don't know why we have a problem with really good, hard working players wanting to get paid....its really wierd to me. What are y'all gonna do when Adam lunchpail Thielen starts demanding more money?

I personally have no problem with him wanting to get paid, but taking the beef out into the public is bad form, especially to an organization that did, for the most part, treat him very fairly.  You handle your business in-house and being professional.  He was far from being professional.  

• Like 1