NFL Snooze News: Volume Four, Por Favor

Heimdallr

13 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

As of now we would either play Miami, Cleveland, Las Vegas or Indianapolis.

Most likely Miami I think.

• The 17th game, if it were to be played this year, would be Buffalo (under how I think it might and should work)...but next year, if the Vikings finish as expected in 2nd place, it'll be Vegas.  They already play Cleveland that year, so that'd be eliminated, and they played Indy this year and will play Miami in 2022.   
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, RpMc said:

The 49ers are only doing it because they're decimated at the QB position... that's the only reason this is happening.

Agreed.  I've never understood why anyone ever thought anything of Rosen.  He's JAG when it comes to the QB position.  There's never been anything special about him.  He's the Brady Quinn of the current generation.  

5 minutes ago, swede700 said:

The laziness and immaturity concerns from his scouting reports proved to be true. 

If Ron Rivera gives up on you, there’s no clearer wake up call. And I wouldnt be surprised if he just doesn’t get another shot. 

Edited by SemperFeist

1 minute ago, SemperFeist said:

The laziness and immaturity concerns from his scouting reports proved to be true. 

If Ron Rivera gives up on you, there’s no clearer wake up call. And I wouldnt be surprised if he just doesn’t get another shot. 

So begs the question, which was a bigger failure/flameout?  Haskins or Jamarcus Russell?

54 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

Is this enough of a wake up call to be like Daniel Carlson, or (not HOF worthy, just an example) Chris Carter?

1 minute ago, PrplChilPill said:

Is this enough of a wake up call to be like Daniel Carlson, or (not HOF worthy, just an example) Chris Carter?

Probably not. 

There are so many little nuances to the QB position that Haskins has just not learned, or shown any interest in at any level. So the idea of him flipping a switch and focusing and developing those nuances is unlikely. 

• Like 1