NFL Snooze News: Volume Four, Por Favor

Heimdallr

2 hours ago, SemperFeist said:

Lovie is an interesting hire given his back ground in Tampa 2, while the Texans roster is built around a 3-4. 

With how often teams play nickel, and even really in base, there's nothing that prohibits a 3-4 team from running a base Tampa-2

2 hours ago, vikesfan89 said:

The price too high for Watson? 

It is hard to imagine a price that would be too high for any young QB that is on a hall of fame trajectory. I think it was on this board that I said last month that I would give up three first round picks for Watson. I know some disagreed and thought that was too much, but we'll see what he ends up fetching.

13 hours ago, Cearbhall said:

It is hard to imagine a price that would be too high for any young QB that is on a hall of fame trajectory. I think it was on this board that I said last month that I would give up three first round picks for Watson. I know some disagreed and thought that was too much, but we'll see what he ends up fetching.

Considering two teams that could be vying for him are the Jets and Dolphins, who have top 3 picks, it may cost MN more than 3 first round picks just to get top 3 pick value. But maybe throwing Cousins in would help with value, in which case it likely takes Cousins, a first and third this year and a first next year.

Edited by vikingsrule