NFL Snooze News: Volume Four, Por Favor

Heimdallr

Mark Ingram and Alvin Kamara are making history for a Saints team that began the season with Adrian Peterson as the biggest-name running back on the roster. The Saints running backs are on pace to become the first running back tandem each to surpass 1,500 yards from scrimmage.

Ingram has 1,045 rushing yards and 375 receiving yards. Kamara has 652 rushing yards and 684 receiving yards. 

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/12/20/mark-ingram-alvin-kamara-are-making-history/

On 12/15/2017 at 9:13 PM, Heimdallr said:

Muhammad Wilkerson was a healthy scratch, and given his monstrous contract, I can't see him back with the Jets next year.

Seeing him on the DL with Griffen, Joseph and Hunter would be AWESOME. I'm sure Zimmer could whip him into shape. 

Just saw JR talking about this on twitter also.

My thoughts were about like his.

You can sign him to a sort term deal if nobody is willing to pay him, let him come in and try an earn a spot, if it doesn't work... you cut him.

Really believe part of the deal is he is on a losing team with a lot of money. Bring him to Minnesota, smaller market, less to do than New York with Zimmer and Patterson you could prosper.

Nobody like quitters, but very few quit when they are on a good team. If ole Mo showed up... Griffen, Mo, Jo, Hunter.... watch out.

• 2 weeks later...

Adam Schefter‏ @AdamSchefter

Raiders are giving new head coach Jon Gruden a 10-year contract, the longest coaching deal in NFL history, sources tell ESPN. The deal is likely to be worth about $100 million.

Pros for us?

one less team for Shurmur to go to, unlikely as it was anyway.

Del Rio becomes available.

Edited by vike daddy