NFL Snooze News: Volume Four, Por Favor

Heimdallr

1 hour ago, VikeManDan said:

I don't know.  I've never been all that impressed with Bradberry and he's really only had at most 2 good years out of 6.  He's not a JAG, but he isn't significantly above that as far as I'm concerned.  

57 minutes ago, swede700 said:

He'd probably still be better than Gabbert though.  

I think Kaepernick being away from football for 6 years means he's a low end QB3, whereas Gabbert incredibly turned out to be a low end QB2.

I still remember back in 2018 I had an argument with a twitter dummy who said Kaepernick was just as good as Patrick Mahomes (at that time, Mahomes first season was by far the greatest season ever for a first year starter). I have no doubt that as long as QBs like Brady, Brees etc play into their 40s, there will still be calls for Kaepernick to come back because of the belief that he could do it too. No amount of evidence or facts will change that view, but for the vast majority, those things don't seem to matter anymore.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mattyice0401 said:

At this point in time in sorta surprised to see this about Kap I woulda thought by know he would have realized that his path in life is in a different more important path than playing football

Well, when you disappear from the sport that put you in the limelight in the first place, it's hard to keep it up and not become irrelevant.