NFL Snooze News: Volume Four, Por Favor

Heimdallr

1 hour ago, Boda said:

I'm going to have to disagree.  I recently had Chick-Fil-A for the first time a couple weeks back and its by far the best chicken sandwich I've had, No boingys in the one I had either which is a huge plus, I think thats the first time that's happened in over a decade, granted I don't eat a lot of fast food but IMO Better than either KFC(I used to like KFC's Georgia Gold strips when they first came out but the last 3 times I had them all they are is super flat, rubbery chicken and mostly just breading) & Popeyes and certainly better than Wendy's, McDonald's, ,Sonic or Burger King.

Chik-Fil-A has best service of any fast food place. Always polite and dressed professionally. Food and fast and delicious!!

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 12:39 PM, swede700 said:

I won't eat Chick-Fil-A mainly because they are overpriced for such a mediocre chicken sandwich...the political stance of their ownership just icing on the cake.

Their religious beliefs just don't agree with gay people getting married. They would never turn down service to anyone due to their political stance, orientation or appearance. Only certain restaurant in Virginia pulls that crap. My gay brother in law doesn't care. Says the food is tooooo good to turn down.

Their chicken strips, spicy chicken sandwich and chicken breakfast burrito are fantastic. Maybe you need to eat at one in Georgia. They take a ton of pride in their restaurants down here. The ones I go to do easily a few million in business each year and I've never spent more than a few minutes on the drive through.

6 hours ago, swede700 said:

Then you must have gotten lucky.  I think I've eaten Chick-Fil-A 3 times in my life and it was garbage every time...chicken was bland and dry, and waffle fries were soggy nasty.  I'd take a KFC Chicken Little over any Chick-Fil-A sandwich every day of the week and twice on Sunday (because at least I could get one on Sunday there ;) )...but then I'd probably have a heart attack and die the next Monday.  

Hey I didn't say anything about the Waffle fries, I was pretty let down by them but I'm not really much of a fry guy unless its some type of seasoned fry,  Would have loved some nice crispy seasoned waffle fries though.  But the only fries I'll eat are McDonalds and Hardees/arby's curly fries.  Used to love the waffle fries at the Chevy Grill inside of Bobby & Steves but they apparently closed so that's quite disappointing

3 hours ago, SemperFeist said:

Popeye’s is better in every way!

Not the one in Blaine/Coon Rapids.  It was a completely different experience from the one over South that I was used to. But if you're that big on Popeyes I suggest eating Churchs

Edited by Boda

8 hours ago, Boda said:

Not the one in Blaine/Coon Rapids.  It was a completely different experience from the one over South that I was used to. But if you're that big on Popeyes I suggest eating Churchs

Love Church's and the fact that you can choose all white or all dark on the menu. Fresh Popeyes made by people that care about the food they send out though is the best. I'd argue that their chicken strips are the best I've ever had with Publix being a close second.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, swede700 said:

We just recently got them in KC.  Been there once.  It's alright.  We've also got Zaxby's and Slim Chickens.  

I've had RCs a time or two, a nice once in a while place for me I think. My brother is working down in the KC area right now on a FedEx building. What are Zaxby's and Slim Chickens?

28 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

I've had RCs a time or two, a nice once in a while place for me I think. My brother is working down in the KC area right now on a FedEx building. What are Zaxby's and Slim Chickens?

They are both (as far as I know) very similar to Cane's, in that they are primarily Chicken Tenders places.  I've had Zaxby's (I believe they are from the South) once too and it was also pretty good.  I've never had Slim Chickens, so I don't know what they're like.  

• Like 1