NFL Snooze News: Volume Four, Por Favor

Heimdallr

41 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

That’s why they have a 500 foot screen. For the people in the back. 

Its not like 100,000 people got front row veiwing at the previous venues.

Having just watched U2 from the upper deck of Arrowhead, I still say it's not a great experience having to watch a large screen to see what's going on stage.

2 hours ago, disaacs said:

Having just watched U2 from the upper deck of Arrowhead, I still say it's not a great experience having to watch a large screen to see what's going on stage.

It’s going to be the TV feed. Which is what most people watched in Philadelphia and Chicago. 

4 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

Wow. I would have thought they could get more. They must also expect Brady to play another 3+ years.

Probably not considering Garrapolo is a free agent next year. It will be interesting to see what kind of contract he gets. Can't imagine SF, at 0-7 trading, a 2nd round pick for him without a long term deal in place.

17 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

DNbclHLXkAALIqY.jpg

Tampa, Fla Feb 7, 2021

The New England Patriots won their seventh Super Bowl today. 

"They've all been wonderful games and experiences," head coach Bill Belichick said, "But this one had a special feel to it." Belichick is of course referring to last year's sixth win and retirement of quarterback Tom Brady following a phenomenal career. "Gaining Teddy Bridgewater in 2017, having him learn our system, and then see him command our offense to a Super Bowl win in his first season as a starter shows so much promise for our team in the post Brady years to come."

Possible effect on Vikings with Jimmy G trade?

If somehow they don't feel completely confident in any of the 3 QBs on the roster, could they target Kirk Cousins this summer? SF had been lauded the likely destination for him, but that appears to be off the board now.

We have the weapons. Cousins does well with weapons. Turnover differential is huge for this team. Cousins has 23 INTs compared to 67 TDs since becoming the full-time starter in 2015.

I don't see it as likely, but I think it's fair to discuss.