orlando magoc thread: franzchero era

FinneasGage

2 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

We need to make some trades

after watching Orlando vs my Celtics, for the only time this season, but just like previous years, I always wonder, what is their identity? Who is the first player in the pecking order? Who is second. Do they like to run? specialize on defense? Post game? 3 pointers? Something? instead they look like a bunch of players just going through the motion. Just an outsiders observation.

1 hour ago, resilient part 2 said:

after watching Orlando vs my Celtics, for the only time this season, but just like previous years, I always wonder, what is their identity? Who is the first player in the pecking order? Who is second. Do they like to run? specialize on defense? Post game? 3 pointers? Something? instead they look like a bunch of players just going through the motion. Just an outsiders observation.

We have no identity.

keep Fultz, JI, Bamba and hope Okeke is something.

get rid of Vuc, Fournier, Gordon, Ross. This middle of the pack crap in the East is gonna get you nowhere.

1 hour ago, resilient part 2 said:

Just a treadmill team going nowhere. :) pure magoc 

7 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

Well then you need to get off the treadmill by trading us Jonathan Isaac, I'll give you two number ones, not Memphis though, and whatever matching salary you guys suck get off the treadmill and get another top 3 pick, who says no?

Orlando says no. Not the Memphis pick? Come on.

8 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

Well then you need to get off the treadmill by trading us Jonathan Isaac, I'll give you two number ones, not Memphis though, and whatever matching salary you guys suck get off the treadmill and get another top 3 pick, who says no?

Us lmao Isaac’s the best defender in the NBA we’re not giving that up unless you come to the table and give us an offer we can’t refuse. We need to trade the treadmill talent to get off the treadmill - Vuc, Fournier, Ross, Gordon. These are supplementary pieces to a championship roster, not main catalysts.