orlando magoc thread: franzchero era

FinneasGage

8 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

i dunno, i'd think so. it's nice to have a good player finally. wish they just gave him that max prior to the season. not that it really matters. 

Let's see if he can keep it up (assume you're talking about AG) he looked good in the preseason though 

1 minute ago, dtait93 said:

Let's see if he can keep it up (assume you're talking about AG) he looked good in the preseason though 

killed it in preseason and now like his first real game after the ankle roll. it's not even really like can he keep up that kinda stat line.. just the things he's able to do now. no denying the massive skill increase, not like he was just hitting shots randomly. super encouraging. kept up elite defense even taking the huge offensive load he did tonight. 

8 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

killed it in preseason and now like his first real game after the ankle roll. it's not even really like can he keep up that kinda stat line.. just the things he's able to do now. no denying the massive skill increase, not like he was just hitting shots randomly. super encouraging. kept up elite defense even taking the huge offensive load he did tonight. 

Yeah I didn't like the pick when we drafted him but I'd be happy to eat crow, can't deny he looks much improved . Curious to see how Elfrid looks and how the team looks with him 

24 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

How’d we look tonight?

some of the best ball movement i've ever seen ORL play with. actually went to this game. crowd still among the worst in the league. team was locked tf in for the first 42 minutes until 3rd string came in. played beautiful team ball. isaac may be an even better defender than AG. AG was great. Nik was great. Simmons went balls to the wall. Nobody played bad.. it was sensational. mario was good. was a ton of fun.