orlando magoc thread: franzchero era

FinneasGage

12 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

great video, but why would you do that to yourself :D

In the meantime, whether actually medical or psychological reasons or both. This happens to be the biggest basketball in my lifetime. How can/did this happen to a player who did shoot well in HS and college.

Apparently TOS is a real thing, but it's more common amongst baseball pitchers than bball players due to the difference in repetitive shoulder motion. It's like an 8 month recovery period if that's what he truly has. Seems to me there's a mental aspect to it as well from what I've read/seen so who knows. Either way, he has nothing but time and warm weather to get right and develop with our young cast. I think it's the perfect situation for him with coach Clifford and where we're at as a team. As impatient as we can be, our new GM's motto during our rebuild has always been to do it right, not fast and that's perfect for where Fultz is right now as a player.

His potential is ridiculous so I have no problem parting ways with a bad contract, a 2nd, and upper 1st round pick...that's mostly scraps considering that 1st round pick is OKC's and it'll likely be 25th or higher. Even if his shot never comes around he can still be a great distributor, driver, and defender. He can be similar to what we're watching with Ben Simmons but not on the same level unless he finds his shot. If he busts then I'm honestly still not really upset... I don't think we really gave up that much value for him anyways

3 hours ago, dtait93 said:

Apparently TOS is a real thing, but it's more common amongst baseball pitchers than bball players due to the difference in repetitive shoulder motion. It's like an 8 month recovery period if that's what he truly has. Seems to me there's a mental aspect to it as well from what I've read/seen so who knows. Either way, he has nothing but time and warm weather to get right and develop with our young cast. I think it's the perfect situation for him with coach Clifford and where we're at as a team. As impatient as we can be, our new GM's motto during our rebuild has always been to do it right, not fast and that's perfect for where Fultz is right now as a player.

His potential is ridiculous so I have no problem parting ways with a bad contract, a 2nd, and upper 1st round pick...that's mostly scraps considering that 1st round pick is OKC's and it'll likely be 25th or higher. Even if his shot never comes around he can still be a great distributor, driver, and defender. He can be similar to what we're watching with Ben Simmons but not on the same level unless he finds his shot. If he busts then I'm honestly still not really upset... I don't think we really gave up that much value for him anyways

Well I am definitely hoping for the best and pulling for him I would hate to see that type of drama on any form of first pick. Felt the same way about Gregg Greg Oden

Iwundu looks like an actual NBA player now...Clifford’s been great developing our players. Very happy with him as our HC.

I wonder what our record would be like without Bamba. Obviously he needs to develop and the team will take its lumps because of it, but Birch has been so much better.