orlando magoc thread: franzchero era

FinneasGage

i wanna see rj get starting 1 minutes the rest of this year. i love cole's moxie, but rj is a better prospect and the best pg on the roster at the moment. i like his upside more than fultz's at the moment. super similar players. hampton's shot doesn't look like dog **** tho. isn't a walking injury. probably a better athlete than fultz atm. this is our PG unless we can get suggs or cade imo. let's ride him. if he looks good to close this season, let's trade fultz imo 

the health of this franchise hasn't been this strong since the dwight trade

cole, rj, wendell, chuma, isaac... all looking promising and all have great attitudes. fultz also. 

terrence, gary, mcw are all solid vets with great attitudes. 

mo bamba can probably be moved for something as he flashes quite a bit. 

two lotto picks and future draft capital

no bad deals besides the gary harris expiring deal

between the promise of the young guys and their attudes, the kinda vets we have, cap flexibility and draft capital & the fact that we're finally establishing a culture amongst the locker room with the kinda guys we have in there... it's never looked better for us 

1 minute ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Not watching but what he doing? He’s 7-10 from the field I see.

yeah he exploded after i said that lol. was just typical bamba ****, not being able to handle contact around the rim, going up with soft ****, holding the ball too long and getting crowded and losing it, getting overpowered on boxouts, missing easy passes so he can throw up soft ****... he's actually been solid on the boxscores like ever since the vuc trade pretty much but he just doesn't play like legit good ball. one of the biggest box score to eye test differentials in the league probably