orlando magoc thread: franzchero era

FinneasGage

goga is pretty good. like good enough to where i'm more than cool with him being the reserve 5 next year. guess he never really had a shot to get minutes on indy, but the fans were like celebrating when he was waived lol. wonder what flipped cause dude has been consistently playing good ball. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Would’ve loved Hendricks at 6 but Weltman been hot lately so I trust him even tho Black was the one guy I didn’t want lol

also crazy how every year we trade a 31-38 pick for a 2nd rounder like 7 years from now. Not once have we been able to get 2nds out of a near 1st rounder lol. I’m sure that’s the best deal we can get but that’s crazy to me

I'm a super casual basketball/magic fan.  I know enough to know that we have our bigs set for the most part and we needed a PG AND SG in this draft.  

Could we not have traded up for Scoot?  The comparisons to Chris Paul are exactly what I believe the doctor ordered for this team.  Something about Anthony Black and Jett Howard just don't get me going.  

It seems a player, 6 and 11 and future considerations could have got us there.  🤷🏻‍♂️

On 6/22/2023 at 11:09 PM, FinneasGage said:

Would’ve loved Hendricks at 6 but Weltman been hot lately so I trust him even tho Black was the one guy I didn’t want lol

also crazy how every year we trade a 31-38 pick for a 2nd rounder like 7 years from now. Not once have we been able to get 2nds out of a near 1st rounder lol. I’m sure that’s the best deal we can get but that’s crazy to me

Who do you want to target in FA?