orlando magoc thread: franzchero era

FinneasGage

3 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

no exaggeration in saying i've never seen a player **** up so badly in the last 2 minutes of a game lol 

Yeah I sound like a broken record by now especially after saying it over the last couple days, but Ross is so freaking horrible

Just now, dtait93 said:

Yeah I sound like a broken record by now especially after saying it over the last couple days, but Ross is so freaking horrible

i still think he's a solid player tbh... he's a broken man w/ his confidence on offense right now. but his defense has still been absolutely killer. but yeah terrible showing there lol. 

Just kinda thinking bout our cap situation for the first time. 

As of now our line-up for next year:

PG: Augustin (2 yr-7.25m) | Mack (1 yr-6m)
SG: Ross (1 yr-10.5m) | Iwundu (2 yr- ~1.5m)
SF: Fournier (2 yr-17m) | Simmons (2 yr-6m) 
PF: Isaac (3 yr- ~5.75m)
C: Vucevic (1 yr-12.75m) | Biyombo (2 yr-17m) | Birch (1 yr-1.4m)

Really the only super ugly thing there is the Biz contract. Really should be the main goal this offseason, just trying to find a taker for that. 

After this season we have:
Aaron Gordon (RFA)
Elfrid Payton (RFA)
Mario Hezonja (UFA)
Arron Afflalo (UFA)
Marreese Speights (UFA)

so really only big priority is bringing back Gordon. that's a given. 

looking at PG options besides Elfrid...
* Dante Exum (injuries & what not have really held him back... fits profile of someone FO would want to go after)
* Marcus Smart 

not a lot really out there & both those guys would be restricted too. so most likely we work something out w/ Elfrid. 

After those deals our cap situation is really hairy. So they may just try to get some compensation for him and move on since we've been having success w/o for this period? 

Looking at the other Free Agents who I think would fit:
* Will Barton
* Robert Covington
* Trevor Ariza
* Ed Davis
* Aron Baynes
* Nerlens Noel
* Tyreke Evans
* Nemanja Bjelica
* James Ennis
* Anthony Tolliver
* Jarrett Jack
* Tony Allen
* Jerami Grant

so there's like 2 really good guys who fit that might be attainable for ORL in Barton & Covington.

just did this so I could kinda see what's up. so...

1) Extend AG
2) Trade Biz 
3) Sign Barton 
4) Match Elfrid or find something better than Augustin/Mack

would be nice 

Edited by jfinley88

4 hours ago, dtait93 said:

What happened tonight? I didn't catch the game...looks like we got man handled

just finally caught on dvr after being excited to catch it for the past 5 hours avoiding social media and **** lol.. they just sucked. played w/ no energy. shots didn't fall. only had 1 active PG in Mack.. Simmons can't play PG for extended minutes. guys that don't typically make shots made shots for CHI made them. just pretty much everything you expect when you get beat by the worst team in the league. 

first time this season it was blatant that the opponent had more dog and wanted it way more than ORL. sucks. i feel like they've lost to the 3 worst teams they've played against.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

just finally caught on dvr after being excited to catch it for the past 5 hours avoiding social media and **** lol.. they just sucked. played w/ no energy. shots didn't fall. only had 1 active PG in Mack.. Simmons can't play PG for extended minutes. guys that don't typically make shots made shots for CHI made them. just pretty much everything you expect when you get beat by the worst team in the league. 

first time this season it was blatant that the opponent had more dog and wanted it way more than ORL. sucks. i feel like they've lost to the 3 worst teams they've played against.

Dang. Hopefully we bring it vs Boston tomorrow, I'll be at that game. I hope we don't become that team that thinks we've arrived because we've had early success and start playing down to lesser opponents. Bad, bad trap to fall in. Need to take AG's statement when he said, if other teams are gonna take them lightly then they are gonna blow them out, and apply it to ourselves.