orlando magoc thread: franzchero era

FinneasGage

3 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

they made a little change to the uniform it looks like from this.. got rid of all the blue on the side.

they also announced a couple days ago they bringing these back

cleanest uni's in the league there 

Wait so that’s our new permanent jerseys or just for this year being that it’s the 30th anniversary? I’m so happy to have these back even if it is just for this year. I’ve never liked our uniform ever since they changed it from the original...or how they changed the Orlando font, always thought it was too blocky and I can’t count how many times I’ve said that I wish we would go back to our original font/logo. 10/10. I couldn’t be more happy.

Nah it's just an alternate. Think they wear them like 16-18 times. Then they got that all black one Bamba's wearing now. Then regular blue home. Away white. And those ******* awful gray short sleeve ones. 

Pinstripe all black or all blue w/ the 90s should 100% obviously be worn every game 

34 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

Nah it's just an alternate. Think they wear them like 16-18 times. Then they got that all black one Bamba's wearing now. Then regular blue home. Away white. And those ******* awful gray short sleeve ones. 

Pinstripe all black or all blue w/ the 90s should 100% obviously be worn every game 

Bummer. Those don’t even look that good

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

you think gabe york can stick in the nba? he fun to have?

He has one of the best high school highlight videos/mixtape.

Unless he got a lot better i doubt he could play in the NBA. He's like LaVine if Lavine was smaller, less athletic, and a worse shooter lol.

• Like 1

On 9/6/2018 at 5:18 PM, FinneasGage said:

jon isaac the most religious dude in sports lol. hope he spreads the word in the locker room and gets these guys pent up on the abstinent rage. virgin overlords 

That might be the worst take I've seen in a while.

You know what also "plagues" innocent kids? Divorce. Cuz if we all practiced abstinence (which is stupid af anyways - we are animals at heart...and animals...well...GET IT ON) divorce numbers would be even friggin' higher and broken homes are TOTALLY good for children, amirite?

Go back to church, Jon.