orlando magoc thread: franzchero era

FinneasGage

On 9/9/2018 at 2:49 AM, beekay414 said:

That might be the worst take I've seen in a while.

You know what also "plagues" innocent kids? Divorce. Cuz if we all practiced abstinence (which is stupid af anyways - we are animals at heart...and animals...well...GET IT ON) divorce numbers would be even friggin' higher and broken homes are TOTALLY good for children, amirite?

Go back to church, Jon.

leave our thread nasty sex boy

you're right tho jon isaac is silly. catch him doing 2 hour sermons on youtube if you want. he does a weekly series now lol. he's past tebow-level. whatever.. he's a good guy. 

• Like 1

gordon was looking smooth af w/ the ball in his hands tonight

isaiah briscoe is the best PG on this roster. that's not an Augustin diss. Briscoe is really solid. 

bamba is a legit 3pt shooter in the nba & dunked on JoJo tonight if yall didn't watch

edit: well not dunk, but finished over him

Edited by FinneasGage

2 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

gordon was looking smooth af w/ the ball in his hands tonight

isaiah briscoe is the best PG on this roster. that's not an Augustin diss. Briscoe is really solid. 

bamba is a legit 3pt shooter in the nba & dunked on JoJo tonight if yall didn't watch

edit: well not dunk, but finished over him

Dammit I forgot to record the game! And wth Isaac...lol he may as well just go out there and play on heels. Glad to hear Bamba looks good. Looking forward to watching Briscoe play too if what your sayings true

On 9/8/2018 at 11:49 PM, beekay414 said:

You know what also "plagues" innocent kids? Divorce. Cuz if we all practiced abstinence (which is stupid af anyways - we are animals at heart...and animals...well...GET IT ON) divorce numbers would be even friggin' higher and broken homes are TOTALLY good for children, amirite?

Go back to church, Jon.

pretty sure divorce rates for people who practice abstinence is way lower than regular folks. But I guess that would be more about the type of people who would practice it than anything lol.

But I will root for Isaac because I like people who bring something different to the table.