Round 5: Pick 173; Tedarrell Slaton DT, Florida

10 minutes ago, Joe said:

@Webmasterour moderators are asleep at the wheel. Sorry I have to go over them...

An unpopular take on something shouldn't warrant this when I've made no personal attacks on the other poster...

An unpopular take? You essentially called us all out for not agreeing with your take and stated that your "take" was a proven fact based off your tape watching of Jordan Love and your google statistic scouting. If you're unable to take the criticism that may come with labeling your opinion as a proven fact, then maybe don't state it as such? Simple as that. 

• Like 6

19 hours ago, Nick_gb said:

Don't mind him, he somehow has the ability to say that Love is a proven bust based off what he's seen while "tape watching" - but those very same eyes don't have the ability to read the word Slaton in a tweet. It's very clear his eyes are deceiving him and at this point he should really consider seeing an eye doctor. 

Let's stick to discussing football, and not posters.  Thanks.

2 hours ago, Joe said:

@Webmasterour moderators are asleep at the wheel. Sorry I have to go over them...

An unpopular take on something shouldn't warrant this when I've made no personal attacks on the other poster...

If you have issues or believe there's a rule infraction, that's a good place for a PM.  Pinging Webby isn't going to fix the issue.  And despite your opinion otherwise, I don't live by my keyboard.  Give me some time to respond.

On 5/16/2021 at 1:19 PM, Refugee said:

Good interview.  He seemed like a generally positive guy and was complimentary of the program and coach Montgomery. TJ gives off that good natured big guy vibe like Pickett. If he contributes even half as much as Pick, he’d be a steal.  He’s got size that very few humans have and can move for a man of his stature.  Motor and ability to get in the right place quickly will be what he has to show to help this unit. 

Funniest thing about that interview is the fact that Olivia Reiner asked him what meeting Joe Barry was like and he clearly thought she was talking about Joe Burrow “all I know is he killed us in 2019, the crowd was insane” (why he would think that a GB reporter was asking about Joe Burrow other than nervousness, idk) and clearly none of the beat writers picked up on it. 
So now everyone thinks he made it through a week of virtual off-season and 3 days of minicamp without meeting his DC 😂 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Isherwood said:

Funniest thing about that interview is the fact that Olivia Reiner asked him what meeting Joe Barry was like and he clearly thought she was talking about Joe Burrow “all I know is he killed us in 2019, the crowd was insane” (why he would think that a GB reporter was asking about Joe Burrow other than nervousness, idk) and clearly none of the beat writers picked up on it. 
So now everyone thinks he made it through a week of virtual off-season and 3 days of minicamp without meeting his DC 😂 

That's hilarious.  I was definitely confused and was trying to think if Barry was in the  NCAA recently.  He must have heard Burrow, for sure.  Well, I'll chalk it up to zoom interviews but I actually don't know if he's yet worked with Barry.  There's only a limited number of things they were allowed to do with players this week including classroom stuff.  He knows his position coach, so we'll start from there but I hope someone at least showed him a picture of his DC after that interview.

• Like 1