2021: 06.186 - Jets select S Hamsah Nasirildeen

NewAge

Yeah, I think he's a true SS and was good before his injury. I hate to sound so positive about every pick, but the competition at SS is pretty weak. Joyner & Davis arent locks and Maye is on franchise tag. He has a shot. Watching his highlights, before his injury, he made plays every where from any position. 

This is my favorite of the day 3 picks.  I was looking at him in round 4 so to grab him here is great value.  Love the versatility he brings to the defense.  I think he's going to end up winning the starting LB spot in TC and be our coverage LB for TEs and RBs.

There still are some questions opposite Hall on the outside but this defense looks pretty solid all things considered.  

Edited by Rockice_8

Hybrid, great pick this late in the draft. Had he been injury free it is possible he could have been taken in round 2 and was projected to be taken in round 3. Great pick for so late in the draft.

1 hour ago, Rockice_8 said:

This is my favorite of the day 3 picks.  I was looking at him in round 4 so to grab him here is great value.  Love the versatility he brings to the defense.  I think he's going to end up winning the starting LB spot in TC and be our coverage LB for TEs and RBs.

There still are some questions opposite Hall on the outside but this defense looks pretty solid all things considered.  

He’s probably my favorite after Carter.

I think he has the best chance to maybe add some weight and be a LB for us

If we had kept our two 3rds and taken Carter and Nas, I think a lot of people would have been fine with it. Probably complained we reached a round to early on Nas, but trust that Salah saw something in him. To get those two guys in the 4th and sixth, plus getting AVT makes this a great draft for us.

I know we have no idea how theses guys will turn out, but I loved the way our front office and coaching staff actually collaborated on this draft.

Edited by JohnnyHectorFan