6.192 Quinton Bohanna, DT Kentucky

textaz03

Two-gapping nose with good power who is much more likely to become a space-eater than a playmaker. Bohanna can man the nose in even or odd fronts and plays with decent knock-back explosiveness coming off the ball. He will play with average range, but can disrupt blocking schemes with his power penetration from time to time. He's somewhat accurate and quick with his hands, but is fairly easy to reach and work around for zone blockers. He is a relative non-factor as a rusher, so his value will rest in whether or not he can help control the A-gaps. Bohanna is limited, but big and strong and could find work as a rotational nose early in his career.

I really really want this player to develop enough to get regular reps. I think he can be a game changer for our defense compared to past years, especially if he can start to demand double teams.    This type of player can help our ends not be washed out inside so much which also will help set the edges as well.    

8 hours ago, cromagnum said:

Thor Nystrom has a Ted Washington comp on this kid. That would be great.

If he could develop into that kind of player, I think we'd all be ecstatic.