6. 199 - Jaylen Twyman - DT, Pittsburgh

SemperFeist

Vikings are killin this thing.

Twyman absolutely had 1st round potential coming into this season before he sat out.  Dude is strong as can be, a bowling ball in there and provides great depth for the Vikings at a need position at backup DT.

Purple People Eaters could be coming again.....

• Like 4

I been banging on the table for him or Wilson for months now. Of course I'm happy. His pro day is not his real athleticism. He will be someone who can spilt gaps and great at stunts. Rick got Darrisaw, Davis and Twyman    Barack Obama Applause GIF by Obama

Edited by dc_vikingfan
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, dc_vikingfan said:

I been banging on the table for him or Wilson for months now. Of course I'm happy. His pro day is not his real athleticism. He will be someone who can spilt gaps and great at stunts. Rick got Darrisaw, Davis and Twyman    Barack Obama Applause GIF by Obama

It is crazy Marvin Wilson in the 2020 draft last year was projected to be a potential early entry and possible 1st round pick.  Decided to come back to Florida State and did not play well, still he is still out there.  Same with Terry on FSU who also was arguably a projected 1st round pick in 2021 and still sitting around after a poor season.  Shows just how much what one does recently matters.....then again Chris Evans was picked and he was kicked off the team, then returned this past year did nothing but was picked off his previous tape which is solid.  I assume his pass catching as a back made him interesting but still surprised he was drafted after barely playing on a team that needed a RB this year in Michigan.  Crazy how things work out and where all these names come from...a lot less guys this year where it is like who is that....with no combine that has changed some things.

• Like 2