Arm: 33.38" || 30.25"

Vert: 39.5" || 32.5"

BJ: 1011 || 1001

SS: 4.15 || 4.39

3cone: 6.82 || 7.26

40: 4.59 || 4.61

10: 1.59 || 1.62

These guys are VERY different

From McGinn's scouts: (for pay link). https://theathletic.com/2560666/2021/05/01/what-scouts-said-about-packers-day-3-selections-before-nfl-draft-2/

I like McGinn's actual scout quotes a lot, because they reflect the wide range of perspectives from different scouts.  Two are kinda negative:  "Can't do it (start)" for one; "late-round or free agent" for another.  Then the last guy thinks he can play so well in space that he's 3rd-round type pick; and the first guy thinks he's got a chance to push to be a starter in time.  

What NFL personnel men told me about McDuffie before the draft

AFC scout: “He’s a ‘mike.’ Good special-teams player. On the slight side. Little tight. Needs to get stronger, but (I) like the temperament. He could develop into a good backup who may push to be a starter in time.”

AFC scout: “I love the way he plays, but he can’t do it (start).”

NFC scout: “Late-round or free agent.”

AFC scout: “I thought he was the best (prospect) at Boston College. Weakside linebacker type. Best in space and laterally. Good range. Can break on the ball. He just wasn’t real physical. Thing is, he can play in space. That’s what people are looking for. You have to take a guy like that in the third round.”

Edited by craig
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, craig said:

From McGinn's scouts: (for pay link). https://theathletic.com/2560666/2021/05/01/what-scouts-said-about-packers-day-3-selections-before-nfl-draft-2/

I like McGinn's actual scout quotes a lot, because they reflect the wide range of perspectives from different scouts.  Two are kinda negative:  "Can't do it (start)" for one; "late-round or free agent" for another.  Then the last guy thinks he can play so well in space that he's 3rd-round type pick; and the first guy thinks he's got a chance to push to be a starter in time.  

I'm glad we took a guy like that in the 6th instead of the 3rd like Burks.  Doesn't seem like a great athlete (like Burks) but hopefully has great awareness(unlike Burks).

Edited by Refugee