Gutey or Rodgers?

VonKarman

Gutey or Rodgers?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Which side are you on?

12 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

This isn't all media BS. 

This is a 4-month-and-counting contract negotiation that is only now starting to get ugly. 

And it’s about money again. Reports say the Packers went to him about a restructure, to get him “more help” and he refused saying he wanted an extension... more money. This would screw the Packers even more so down the road.

He doesn’t care about winning, he cares about his stats and money. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, rbens06 said:

Completely agree! I think having the conversation with Rodgers after could’ve helped, if he didn’t do that, to let him know hey this is where he was ranked and we had an opportunity to get him and acted quickly.

I dont think it would have made a bit of difference.  AR suddenly saw the light at the end of the tunnel - realized he'd been pissing away the past two years of his career and was on the path to being replaced.  Suddenly ... as if by magic ... MVP AR reappears.How 'bout that.

I think if the COVIDcap hadnt come around and we didnt get into the serious cash crunch we are now (partially because ARs contract jumped up to around 20% of the cap) - GB wouldnt have needed to ask for his cash - but - AR probably would still have started rocking the boat about his future. Dont begrudge him that. Not a problem - but the cap crunch put GB over a barrel to a degree. ARs contract was the biggest piggy bank around.

5 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I mean, it's Michael Rodney what do you expect?

I don't know who Michael Rodney is and after reading that take I'm not going to waste any time trying to find out. 

• Like 1

I think a lot of this is speculation and bs. People need to let it play out and find out what’s true and what’s not before coming to conclusions and forming strong opinions on the matter. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Siv said:

I think a lot of this is speculation and bs. People need to let it play out and find out what’s true and what’s not before coming to conclusions and forming strong opinions on the matter. 

Well that is a very intelligent response.  Where is the fun in that?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Siv said:

Fan forums are no place for well reasoned restraint.

• Like 2