Tracking the Raider 2021 UDFA's (OP Updated w/ signings)

2 minutes ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

The Marvin Wilson love is crazy. I’m surprised he’s a UDFA too but maybe he’s just not that good? If he wasn’t the #1 DT out of HS would everyone be this up in arms? If he went to Georgia Tech would we be doing this?

That's because he was projected as a 1st round pick last year. But the best UDFAs are usually guys nobody has heard about. Morrow for example.

• Like 1

Really, really pleased with Stills, at this level you're looking for traits and he has that quick, explosive burst to penetrate. Very unrefined and has no gap discipline really but that's what coaching is for!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

There’s a DT for ya. Another undersized penetrator. More bodies and competition on the DL the better. I hope it’s a super competitive camp, give me some fights. 

Yeah think he played a lot at 1T but would be 3T for us. 

19 minutes ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

The Marvin Wilson love is crazy. I’m surprised he’s a UDFA too but maybe he’s just not that good? If he wasn’t the #1 DT out of HS would everyone be this up in arms? If he went to Georgia Tech would we be doing this?

Agreed. Every single year of his college tape is absolutely awfullllll.