Tracking the Raider 2021 UDFA's (OP Updated w/ signings)

As of now, Stills is the only one I could see making the roster. Our roster at DT is mostly a hodgepodge of potential rotational players, so he could easily sneak in among that group. I'm operating under the assumption that he's not a realistic nose, but if he's able to be that small nose like like Ratliff was for the Cowboys, it could get interesting, since we don't have any true noses other than Hankins

obviously the picture could change if any of these guys really stands out in camp... a guy like Bushman could sneak in as the 4th TE too. we carried 4 last year of course, and Witten's spot is there.

Edited by Turnobili

18 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Gotta back it up now bar set hella low anyways lol 

Yeah, him saying he doesn't think there are five DTs better than him in this draft isn't really saying anything.  In other words "I'm mad I went undrafted and hate that I'm part of a really bad DT class that still has maybe 5 DTs that are better than me."

Stills looks like a practice squad type of player that you work with for the year

Ragas looks like a guy who could make the final roster as your 3rd RB and special teams player. 

Stoner I can see making the final roster as a  returner. He should at least make the PS

Devery Hamilton should be able to make the PS at least. Tom Cable will want a year with him and build him up 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Stills looks like a practice squad type of player that you work with for the year

Ragas looks like a guy who could make the final roster as your 3rd RB and special teams player. 

Stoner I can see making the final roster as a  returner. He should at least make the PS

Devery Hamilton should be able to make the PS at least. Tom Cable will want a year with him and build him up 

I see that, plus Bushman

On 5/11/2021 at 3:47 PM, Turnobili said:

As of now, Stills is the only one I could see making the roster. Our roster at DT is mostly a hodgepodge of potential rotational players, so he could easily sneak in among that group. I'm operating under the assumption that he's not a realistic nose, but if he's able to be that small nose like like Ratliff was for the Cowboys, it could get interesting, since we don't have any true noses other than Hankins

obviously the picture could change if any of these guys really stands out in camp... a guy like Bushman could sneak in as the 4th TE too. we carried 4 last year of course, and Witten's spot is there.

Ragas should put some legitimate heat on Richard. 

If ULL didn't split carries between he and Mitchell, I think both would've been drafted a bit higher. A star by no means, but I'd be really surprised if he didn't knock Richard off the final 53

7 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Most of these guys are PS guys. I think maybe Stills/Ragas could make the roster.

On 5/5/2021 at 11:25 AM, big_palooka said:

https://theathletic.com/2567139/2021/05/05/which-raiders-undrafted-free-agents-have-the-best-chance-to-make-the-roster/?source=dailyemail

Hamilton received 45K guaranteed and Stoner 120K guaranteed. Raiders made them a priority.

Hamilton is an interesting prospect, played OG at Stanford before transferring to Duke as a post graduate where he played OT. He's obviously a super smart kid if he was able to play at Stanford and Duke and I think in that article it mentions that he wants to be a lawyer after his playing career is over. 

Height: 6'8" (95th percentile)

Weight: 315 (50th percentile)

Arm length: 33" (12th percentile)

Bench reps: 21 (25th percentile)

40 time: 5.17s (75th percentile)

Vertical: 33.5" (95th percentile)

Broad jump: 112" (90th percentile)

20 yard shuttle: 4.91s (21st percentile)

3-cone: 7.7s (53rd percentile) 

On 5/5/2021 at 11:25 AM, big_palooka said:

Stoner 120K guaranteed. Raiders made them a priority.

Giving Stoner that much is interesting. He seems to have some return ability but we already have a ton of small WR's on the roster with Ruggs, Brown, Renfrow, and Snead. 

On 5/13/2021 at 12:28 PM, agarcia34 said:

With Richard reportedly on his way out I think there's a good chance that Ragas makes the roster.