Here's a tentative list;

2020 Bears UDFA Tracker

- The Bears have signed Virginia linebacker Charles Snowden. (Source)

- Coastal Carolina RB Torrance Marable is signing with the Bears. (Source)

- Stony Brook DT Sam Kamara is signing with the Bears. (Source)

- Stanford DL Thomas Schaffer is joining the Bears. (Source)

- Mississippi State OL Dareuan Parker will sign with the Bears. (Source)

- Northwestern OL Gunnar Vogel is signing with the Bears. (Source)

Houston Baptist linebacker Caleb Johnson is signing with the Bears . (Source)

- Clemson OL Gage Cervenka is signing with the Bears. He's an UDFA from 2019. (Source)

12 minutes ago, soulman said:

Here's a tentative list;

2020 Bears UDFA Tracker

- The Bears have signed Virginia linebacker Charles Snowden. (Source)

- Coastal Carolina RB Torrance Marable is signing with the Bears. (Source)

- Stony Brook DT Sam Kamara is signing with the Bears. (Source)

- Stanford DL Thomas Schaffer is joining the Bears. (Source)

- Mississippi State OL Dareuan Parker will sign with the Bears. (Source)

- Northwestern OL Gunnar Vogel is signing with the Bears. (Source)

- Clemson OL Gage Cervenka is signing with the Bears. He's an UDFA from 2019. (Source)

There are still just 5 OL positions right?  

1 minute ago, dll2000 said:

There are still just 5 OL positions right?  

New formation.  One QB, One RB, One TE, Eight OL.  1930s power football at it's best.  Gonna turn the NFL upside down with 3 yards and a cloud of dust football......LOL.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, soulman said:

Saw a pic of the kid David Moore.  If he can't play they could still hitch him to the team bus and he could pull it.....fully loaded.

Looked him up, as far as size he looks like Bob Sapp from the Longest Yard. Apparently someone taught him "How to football." Lol

• Like 1
14 hours ago, soulman said:

New formation.  One QB, One RB, One TE, Eight OL.  1930s power football at it's best.  Gonna turn the NFL upside down with 3 yards and a cloud of dust football......LOL.

You know, I coached my kid's football team and we only ran 3 formations. The Maryland I, the T, and Flexbone. My OL for the first two years didn't know where the play was being ran, they just blocked head up and fired off hard and low. My "jets" (skill players, my OL were "tanks") would know the play and would execute it. 

It was beautiful seeing that old-school, hard nosed mentality in the kids. 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, WindyCity said:

They signed a TE from Stanford named Scooter.

TE is a low key need considering we have little depth.

That’s why I was high on Showronek from ND as a move TE convert. Horsted disappeared last year, though there admittedly weren’t many reps for him. Kmet becoming a something would be a huge development for us. Fields being a run threat on every drop back should help whoever our TEs are get more favorable coverage on shorter routes. 

1 hour ago, AZBearsFan said:

That’s why I was high on Showronek from ND as a move TE convert. Horsted disappeared last year, though there admittedly weren’t many reps for him. Kmet becoming a something would be a huge development for us. Fields being a run threat on every drop back should help whoever our TEs are get more favorable coverage on shorter routes. 

I was hoping for Sammis Reyes to get a contract here but WAS took him. I would have taken him for my first  6th round pick if I had realized he was still on the board. I was using NFL.com track who was still undrafted on my mini-list and didn't realize he was still available!

Tell me that isn't insane God-given gifts to work with. Come on. Lol

4 hours ago, AZBearsFan said:

Still believe Horsted may be a diamond in the rough.  Another late bloomer like Zach Miller.

• Like 1
On 5/1/2021 at 10:59 PM, WindyCity said:

They signed a TE from Stanford named Scooter.

TE is a low key need considering we have little depth.

I would really like to see if Horstead takes a step forward this year.  

I think he is low key really talented and was making super tough transition from WR in Ivy League to NFL TE.

Another interesting point is we have 3 NFL QBs available in offseason and training camps.  Could allow some lower roster dudes a chance to shine.  

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Sugashane said:

I was hoping for Sammis Reyes to get a contract here but WAS took him. I would have taken him for my first  6th round pick if I had realized he was still on the board. I was using NFL.com track who was still undrafted on my mini-list and didn't realize he was still available!

Tell me that isn't insane God-given gifts to work with. Come on. Lol

he wasn't a part of the draft - he signed with wash 1-2 weeks ago

• Like 1
On 5/2/2021 at 3:41 AM, soulman said:

Outside of Snowden who is the biggest name UFA Johnson is the guy who interests me the most...dude played at a tiny school but he has the athletic profile of a modern day NFL LB and should be a dynamo on special teams...given how poor our ILB depth is he could challenge the likes of Woods or Iggy.

• Like 1