Just now, Packerraymond said:

Sounds like we either signed or gave a tryout to Badgers OL Jon Dietzen lol.

Not sure where the reps are going to be.

Well the past two years the 90 man roster had 17 OL going into training camp, at the start of the draft the Packers only had 10 OL players on the roster. So adding around 7 should of been expected.   

• Like 1

If the 7 reported signings are all real signings, I would guess we will see a QB and either an EDGE or ILB filling out the last 2 spots.  

2 minutes ago, badgers0821 said:

I was surprised Dylan Moses went undrafted. He was once thought of as a first rounder. What happened to him?

Sometimes you should come out early. He, Marvin Wilson and Shaun Wade lost a ton of money this weekend. 

1 minute ago, badgers0821 said:

I was surprised Dylan Moses went undrafted. He was once thought of as a first rounder. What happened to him?

Knee injury. He is signing with the Jags, who will then place him on the non-football injury list.

57 minutes ago, Donzo said:

As a Gator fan, this is no loss. 

He sucks for sure. But there's some clay there. But man did I ever hate that dude

1 minute ago, Norm said:

He sucks for sure. But there's some clay there. But man did I ever hate that dude

He has talent for sure, he just makes awful decitions.

11 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Sometimes you should come out early. He, Marvin Wilson and Shaun Wade lost a ton of money this weekend. 

Moral of the story, if you're projected as a FRP declare for the draft.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Donzo said:

He has talent for sure, he just makes awful decitions.

Agreed. I'm guessing he's been a bit better after he left but it wouldn't have taken much. I was pretty positive he'd get drafted.

I'm still laughing at Book going r4 and I thought I liked Book more than most lol

Posted (edited)

Really like the Carlo Kemp signing. He was a draftable player that was too much of a tweener to really cement his draft position. I suspect we’ll stash him on some IR or PUP list for a tweaked ankle or something while he puts on 15 lbs of muscle and gets the coaching he’ll probably need.

Edited by Joe
2 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

We should have just drafted him as a 7th round flyer.

CB Shakur Brown of Michigan State signed as a UDFA with the Steelers. Brown was MSU big hope to keep their streak of 80 straight years of having a player drafted in the NFL draft. The streak ended on Saturday.   

3 hours ago, R T said:

CB Shakur Brown of Michigan State signed as a UDFA with the Steelers. Brown was MSU big hope to keep their streak of 80 straight years of having a player drafted in the NFL draft. The streak ended on Saturday.   

Glad we didn't sign him. Terrible athlete.

Looks like we signed at least THREE more UDFA OL. We're really going overboard with that area which suggests Gute and LaFleur isn't completely happy with it.

I thought our OL depth was one of the deepest on the team and is the reason why our OL remained effective despite injuries during the season.

Yes, we got demolished by Tampa's DL but even the best OL would struggle against them. Are we over-reacting to that loss by bringing in as many OL as possible?