UFA Thread

3 minutes ago, 615finest said:

Isn't he the guy that was really, really good this past year, but he'll be like 26 in the Fall which is why wasn't drafted? I believe he signed with Florida out of HS back in 2013 or 2014. 

38 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Has a heart alignment that he discovered in high school and has been cleared for a while. 
I just posted a thing about him. A very touching story. Good dude. Be pulling for him.

Can’t help but cheer for him after seeing that video. Wishing him the best for the team and in life.

2 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Gostkowski it is I guess. 

Gostkowski is an FA I believe, but on this note I read something, maybe a few days or a week? after our playoff loss talking about how Gostkowski finished the season extremely well after we switched to... Matt Overton I think it was at long snapper. I know I've heard Pat McAfee speak about how important LS/Holder/Kicker relationship and mechanics are, and speculation was before Overton took over the snapper/holder/kicker mechanics were just off. We signed Morgan Cox who has been one of the top long snappers in football since he came in to the league back in March, so hopefully he, Kern and whoever kicks for us this year work well together.

Taking a quick look at the stats to make sure what I said was accurate, and indeed Gostkowski went 10/11(counting the playoff game) after Overton took over as LS, so maybe there is something to that.

1 minute ago, TitanLegend said:

Gostkowski is an FA I believe, but on this note I read something, maybe a few days or a week? after our playoff loss talking about how Gostkowski finished the season extremely well after we switched to... Matt Overton I think it was at long snapper. I know I've heard Pat McAfee speak about how important LS/Holder/Kicker relationship and mechanics are, and speculation was before Overton took over the snapper/holder/kicker mechanics were just off. We signed Morgan Cox who has been one of the top long snappers in football since he came in to the league back in March, so hopefully he, Kern and whoever kicks for us this year work well together.

Taking a quick look at the stats to make sure what I said was accurate, and indeed Gostkowski went 10/11(counting the playoff game) after Overton took over as LS, so maybe there is something to that.

Yea he’s a FA and played better down the stretch. I’m not opposed to resigning him.