Bears select Khyiris Tonga (DT, BYU) 255th overall

beardown3231

12 hours ago, soulman said:

Tonga is my favorite Day 3 pick.  Watch this and tell me this kid isn't gonna be motivated to succeed.

God bless families willing to step up and take kids not their own into their homes,  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dll2000 said:

God bless families willing to step up and take kids not their own into their homes,  

Agreed.  Kind of similar to the OT they made the movie "Blind Side" about.  His name escapes me at the moment.

Just now, soulman said:

Thanks brother.

The older I get the longer my brain seems to stay stuck in neutral on Monday mornings.  🤪

Well where I’m at it is Monday night. And my old age hasn’t hit me yet, I’m still mentally young despite being 40. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, blkwdw13 said:

Well where I’m at it is Monday night. And my old age hasn’t hit me yet, I’m still mentally young despite being 40. 

Sometimes it takes me 'til Monday night for all the cylinders to fire but that's OK.  I just plan accordingly.

My brain would like to convince me I'm 35 again but deep down inside it also knows it's a big lie.  My body agrees.  LOL