We Got OL!! And other Undrafted FA

Acgott

Would have rather had Trey Hill but I'll stop talking about him because he's gone.  

#61 Brett Heggie was actually a solid signing.  He's a solid pass blocker that can and has played all three positions on the inside.  Good speed for his size, like the way he drives and has the ability to pull.  Very strong at the point of attack.

42 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

Better late than never. Out of the three, Heggie probably has the best chance of making the roster.

The more film I watch of Heggie the more I like what he could bring to this team.  

Versatile player that plays strong at the point of attack.  Can hold his own against the bull rush and nimble enough to pull outside in the run game.  Has played all three interior positions but looked his best at center and left guard.  Could develop into a quality starter in this league.  Glad we signed him.

Just now, ny92mike said:

The more film I watch of Heggie the more I like what he could bring to this team.  

Versatile player that plays strong at the point of attack.  Can hold his own against the bull rush and nimble enough to pull outside in the run game.  Has played all three interior positions but looked his best at center and left guard.  Could develop into a quality starter in this league.  Glad we signed him.  

Two videos to watch is the Florida vs OU (cotton bowl) and the one against Miami.  Played center in the OU game and LG in the Miami game.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ny92mike said:

Two videos to watch is the Florida vs OU (cotton bowl) and the one against Miami.  Played center in the OU game and LG in the Miami game.

Thanks for the footage. I never even noticed Heggie during the clips, which might be a good thing. 😆

BTW, how do you post YT clips on FF now? I used to just copy/paste the link but that doesn't work anymore.

3 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

Thanks for the footage. I never even noticed Heggie during the clips, which might be a good thing. 😆

BTW, how do you post YT clips on FF now? I used to just copy/paste the link but that doesn't work anymore.

You need to click the “share button” and then the “copy link” button.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

I just copy the link CNTL C and paste it using CNTL V command.  Not sure why it isn't working for you.

lol...right #61 played pretty solid in those games.

12 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

So who's still available in FA that we might target?  Or any rumors that some talent at G/C is going to get released?  

Trai Turner is the only one I heard rumors about, but none from substantial sources

• Like 1