Which vets are on the way out after the draft?

Just now, ET80 said:

And I fully expect Nick Caserio to go shopping and grab each one of these guys.

Patriots South, amiright?

nah, Miami is Patriots south.

The Texans are the Russian IP infringing knockoff that sells bootleg "McJones" jerseys and '3 Games to Glory' DVDs that are shot with a handheld camera.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Starless said:

nah, Miami is Patriots south.

The Texans are the Russian IP infringing knockoff that sells bootleg "McJones" jerseys and '3 Games to Glory' DVDs that are shot with a handheld camera.

Texans are RobertCop!? The Furniture of Law Enforcement?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwU3SgTcIJugy0BUjwbBZ

• Like 8
15 hours ago, DABEARSLCF04 said:

Any bids for Big D*** Nic Foles?

Gotta think the Jets would kick the tires once cut. They need a vet in the QB room. Right now it's just zack Wilson and James morgan.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, drew39k said:

Gotta think the Jets would kick the tires once cut. They need a vet in the QB room. Right now it's just zack Wilson and James morgan.

They'd probably take Garoppolo if he becomes available. Or Nick Mullen.

Edited by Starless
Just now, Starless said:

They'd probably take Garoppolo if he becomes available. 

I'd imagine Garapolo would only be interested if he was promised the whole year as starter so he can rebuild his value. It would be an awesome get, but I can't see the niners cutting him with as raw as lance is. They be more likely to trade mullins for a 5th or 6th. I'm that note, maybe the Jets bring in mullins as the "vet". He knows the system and can help Wilson.

4 minutes ago, drew39k said:

I'd imagine Garapolo would only be interested if he was promised the whole year as starter so he can rebuild his value. It would be an awesome get, but I can't see the niners cutting him with as raw as lance is. They be more likely to trade mullins for a 5th or 6th. I'm that note, maybe the Jets bring in mullins as the "vet". He knows the system and can help Wilson.

Mullens is a FA and is likely to miss the next season because of injury.

43 minutes ago, ET80 said:

And I fully expect Nick Caserio to go shopping and grab each one of these guys.

Patriots South, amiright?

I could see him go after JoeJuan Williams. For some reason him, Patricia and Flores like these slow and smart players. 

Colts always end up cutting one veteran that shocks the fan base. I’m racking my brain trying to come up with one.

one of the vet OL signed for depth T Julien Davenport, C/G Joey Hunt or G Chris Reed. S Ibrahim Campbell or possibly Marlon Mack if his Achilles injury really destroyed his ability. 

4 hours ago, ET80 said:

Wasn't he an ace return guy? Gotta think he sticks for that, cheap guys who contribute on ST don't go anywhere - but maybe I'm wrong.

Maybe he was at some point but that's not enough to justify his spot on the roster, not anymore anyways with some additions we've made. He fancies himself as more than a return guy, but he's dropped the ball every time he's been given the opportunity (pun intended). He counts $4,487,500 towards the cap and a post-June 1 cut would only be $600,000 dead money. Hard to pass that up.

His days are pretty much numbered imo.

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, Emerica said:

Maybe he was at some point but that's not enough to justify his spot on the roster, not anymore anyways with some additions we've made. He fancies himself as more than a return guy, but he's dropped the ball every time he's been given the opportunity (pun intended). He counts $4,487,500 towards the cap and a post-June 1 cut would only be $600,000 dead money. Hard to pass that up.

His days are pretty much numbered imo.

Yeah, those numbers are hard to digest. He might latch on as a return guy, but that number has to come down.

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

Colts always end up cutting one veteran that shocks the fan base. I’m racking my brain trying to come up with one.

one of the vet OL signed for depth T Julien Davenport, C/G Joey Hunt or G Chris Reed. S Ibrahim Campbell or possibly Marlon Mack if his Achilles injury really destroyed his ability. 

T Julie'n Davenport. He's horrible.

On 5/2/2021 at 5:47 PM, Wyld Stallyns said:

I don't watch a lot of Colts games, but it seemed like Marlon Mack was finally starting to hit is stride before he got injured.