How good is this front office?

Kiwibrown

1 minute ago, bruceb said:

Again.

And got older, too.

Beckham is a shadow of what he was in his prime.

He had zero offseason last year and our entire team looked like trash the first few weeks. He almost single handily won us the Dallas game. As soon as he got going he got hurt. I guess this will be the year to see who’s right though. 

• Like 1

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Uhhh.... it was Andrew Berry.

He was one of them.  But he was not the one making the final decision. Between sashi,hue,Pauly and Jimmy berry most likely wasn’t the final voice on anything. Plus this was 4 years ago when he as a very young executive and not the executive he is today. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

He was one of them.  But he was not the one making the final decision. Between sashi,hue,Pauly and Jimmy berry most likely wasn’t the final voice on anything. Plus this was 4 years ago when he as a very young executive and not the executive he is today. 

Ya, that was kind of a lame point.

3 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

If you say so.

Or maybe Jimmy realized he’s backed a bunch of idiots and finally got out of the nerds way and let them do their thing.

Perhaps Sashi would still be here had Jimmy listened to him in the first place and hired McDermott and not Hue, but I guess we’ll never know.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He was literally Vice President of player personnel.

So what?

Did he have decision-making authority?

Did he make final decisions?

If not, what difference does his title make?

Think you and @FGKare out to lunch on this one.

As it pertains to obj clearly he is on his last chance this year. 

If he doesnt put up 1.3 k yards and tds and multiple explosive plays he is long gone. 

Even if he does he is probably gone for a 2nd. The opportunity cost is too high, I think teller and chubb offer more than obj and his salary covers a lot of teller and chubb.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

If he doesnt put up 1.3 k yards and tds and multiple explosive plays he is long gone. 

Even if he does he is probably gone for a 2nd. The opportunity cost is too high, I think teller and chubb offer more than obj and his salary covers a lot of teller and chubb.

Yeah honestly until Chubb gets hit with injuries or he loses the gamebreaking speed he has I don't see why we wouldnt sign him for 3 more years and get Landry/OBJ off the books.  This year will probably determine if that's the route we should take.

They say RBs are a dime a dozen but I felt like our offense lost more with Chubb out than it did with Odell, and that's with Kareem Hunt as a backup.

5 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

So your starting Higgins and DPJ against Kansas,Pittsburgh, and Baltimore with are whole season on the line.

• Like 1