Days of Our Lives

dll2000

Just now, Heinz D. said:

I...think so.

What was his name, again?

I dunno.....Alex Rodgers or uh Aaron Trebeck or something like that.

Hope this one attracts a few Cheese Tundra fans who'll share their opinions.

Hopin' to talk with my grandson tomorrow and get his views.  He has his own Packerblog and Podcast so I know he's gonna be writing about it.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

Packers fans are turning on him in droves.   

Bringing up rift with his family.   So funny.

Go On Popcorn GIF

Wait, what--seriously?

Wow. The mentality of that mob never ceases to amaze me. Turning on Rodgers...in that way? Damn. 

Just now, soulman said:

Hopin' to talk with my grandson tomorrow and get his views.  He has his own Packerblog and Podcast so I know he's gonna be writing about it.

Definitely let us know what his take his.

And where Rodgers might go, if he does. I'm guessing Denver. And that would be all kinds of fun, too! 

2 minutes ago, Epyon said:

Real talk though, if he goes to Denver.... I think they might be before the season AFC-Superbowl Favorites.

They have some spectacular guys, as far as top-end speed goes, on offense. They really helped their defense through FA and the draft. 

If Rodgers does go there, the only thing holding them back from being "favorites" is that division--it's a freakin' beast. 

3 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

Definitely let us know what his take his.

And where Rodgers might go, if he does. I'm guessing Denver. And that would be all kinds of fun, too! 

I will.  IIRC Denver, Las Vegas, and LAC were the three teams Rodgers designated and Denver is the only one with a massive need for a QB like Rodgers.  Las Vegas would probably be second but I can see Rodgers happier doing a Peyton Manning rehash here and taking the Broncos to a SB once or twice as a way to wrap his career up.

He knows the kind of defenses Fangio can field and all Denver lacks offensively is a much better QB than they have.

3 minutes ago, soulman said:

I will.  IIRC Denver, Las Vegas, and LAC were the three teams Rodgers designated and Denver is the only one with a massive need for a QB like Rodgers.  Las Vegas would probably be second but I can see Rodgers happier doing a Peyton Manning rehash here and taking the Broncos to a SB once or twice as a way to wrap his career up.

He knows the kind of defenses Fangio can field and all Denver lacks offensively is a much better QB than they have.

The Chargers had a very good draft, and seriously, if I were them, there's no way in hell I would bring in Rodgers. With Herbert, and that developing roster? Not worth it. Herbert could end up being an MVP himself. You'd be potentially sacrificing a decade, or more, of being a contender for two to three years of being a probable contender. Not worth it, in the slightest. 

Denver is the only club in the AFC West that makes any sense. 

13 hours ago, Heinz D. said:

The Chargers had a very good draft, and seriously, if I were them, there's no way in hell I would bring in Rodgers. With Herbert, and that developing roster? Not worth it. Herbert could end up being an MVP himself. You'd be potentially sacrificing a decade, or more, of being a contender for two to three years of being a probable contender. Not worth it, in the slightest. 

Denver is the only club in the AFC West that makes any sense. 

Rodgers and Elway would make a perfect pairing.  They're both arrogant d**heads.