2022 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

Danger

10 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

We will 100% be drafting a OL in one of the first three rounds.

Like the profiles of a lot of these guards.

I dunno if they’d take Linderbaum as early as he might go. But I suppose if they want to keep Landon at guard and Kelce retires, center is a massive massive need. If one of those 1sts end up in that 15-20 range I think they might. The board starts to kinda slip there like it always does. Do you want to take the 4th/5th Corner or edge or one of the better center prospects to come around? 

On 9/29/2021 at 11:09 AM, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

We will 100% be drafting a OL in one of the first three rounds.

Hopefully round 2 at the earliest. Wouldn't mind double dipping at DE in the 1st. Barnett gotta go, B Graham will be lucky to be a 5 sack guy next season, and Sweat is just an ok rotation guy. The edges we drafted this year are your typical Howie Roseman specials. We will definitely need an interior OL, but first we need to find someone who can get 10+ sacks.

Best way to do that? Trade for Josh Allen. And I wish we'd do it right now, because then it gives the added bonus of Howie no longer having the capitol to trade for Watson.

Edited by Jeezla

12 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

So Rattler just got benched... lol.

It definitely seems like Matt Corral and Malik Willis are at the top right now.

Not only that, but he's being outperformed by the True Freshman playing hero ball, Caleb Williams.

Welcome to Eagles Twitter, Lance.

I came into this season not really a big believer in Hurts, but willing to give him a shot to progress and show what he can do as the full time starter. I wouldn't say he's done anything so far to have me fully out or bought in like Lance says he keeps on progressing from Bama to Oklahoma and now to his short time with us. He's been with a ton of different coaches and he's had to deal with his own fair share of different OL combinations and two different offenses here in 2 years and like 5 different in 6 years (college + pro). 

Obviously Jalen would have to show enough progress over the course of the year to convince Howie to not take a QB in the first round or early second at least, but this team just needs so much more talent and this looks like a pretty great defensive class where we can start to rejuvenate that side of the ball which really really needs it.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy