2022 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

Danger

6 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Howie will not be able to control himself taking a QB that will inevitably shoot up the draft. Book it. 

Im ok with waiting for Hurts to develop. But Howie’s not going to be in this position ever again. He’s got to make it stick. I think it’s a push his chips all in off season to basically save another 10 years of his job. If he mucks this up, it’s curtains. Getting a couple pro bowl players out of this would be amazing but Howie’s going to be looking for the home run shot. He’s almost got to. 

Not even just Howie, Lurie I suspect will be the least patient.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

That's fair. I think A&M is usually a good team to watch on Saturdays just because they have a good amount of pro talent on their team like one of the top iDL (Leal), top RBs (Spiller), top TEs (Wydermyer), top OL (Kenyon Green).

yea, that's a stacked roster

CJ's brother?

Edited by Jeezla

6 hours ago, Scalamania said:

Any two of Stingley, Leal or Hamilton are the best case scenario for us at 5/6 right now. 

Mock #3 is money - I love all of it. 

I don’t hate it either, just I know some will see DL that’s not and edge and get mad…but unless Milton really shines throughout the year it’s something that needs addressed.

Yeah I’m all aboard for some combo of a stud DB, get a stud Edge/DL and trade the 3rd pick for more picks. Lots of good prospects for that joker/Sam role…hope they get one. I think this defense changes when you have a guy who has the speed to get in there to the QB by himself. Makes the scheme make sense.

It's funny, I was the first one I can think of on the Aidan Hutchinson train. I was all about him last year when he was reaching the early second round then. I think he might be a tad overhyped right now, but he seems like a 10-15th pick type of guy to me.

9 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Too bad we ain't getting him

I was gonna post some of his highlights when I saw them earlier.

We both talked about him in the beginning of the thread.

On 5/2/2021 at 1:19 PM, Jeezla said:

I like Arkansas WR Treylon Burks, but hopefully we don't need him. He's about the same size as Jamin Davis.

On 5/2/2021 at 5:47 PM, TheRealMcCoy said:

Burks - X

Smith - Z

Reagor - slot

Except I would have to replace Reagor for Watkins.

But, yeah it's hard to imagine us going with a 3rd straight first round receiver even if we have 3 possible picks.

Maybe we can get a Drake London or David Bell in the 2nd if they last till we pick?

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

10 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Too bad we ain't getting him

If we have 3 top 12 picks, screw it go BPA. A skillset we don’t have. Let’s Reagor be a more flex type player, which is where I think his success is. Quez gets to be your burner. Makes sure whatever young QB we have, wether it be Jalen or someone else, has the best situation around them to succeed.

Right now we only have two obviously good pass catchers and a third one in Quez who looks like he could be a great piece of the offense.

Not saying we need to do it round one, but I’d be game for adding someone day 1 or 2. As ridiculous as that sounds given the previous capital spent there.

13 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I was gonna post some of his highlights when I saw them earlier.

We both talked about him in the beginning of the thread.

Except I would have to replace Reagor for Watkins.

But, yeah it's hard to imagine us going with a 3rd straight first round receiver even if we have 3 possible picks.

Maybe we can get a Drake London or David Bell in the 2nd if they last till we pick?

Was just about to do some David Bell watching, but have a feeling my Treylon Burks mancrush will only grow, and I won't care if we're the first franchise to draft a WR 3 years in a row in round 1. 

Drake London went to Moorpark HS, which is 15, maybe 20 minutes away from me, but I've never watched him. Normally I hate USC WR's (Robert Woods is their biggest success), but now I'll have to check him out.