2022 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

Danger

2 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Carson Strong prob my fave QB right now. Has the size and arm.

I noticed Corral at Ole Miss when watching Moore, dude throws a pretty deep ball. On 2nd watch some oddness to his motion but it was like a couple clips and he was heaving it 50+ yards in a lot of them.

im glad they get to wait until next year and really vett these guys better. There is potential for just as many QBs to go next year in RD 1. 

Have up to 14 teams that could be looking at QB next offseason. 

Us, Washington, Giants (if they accept reality), Falcons, Saints, Panthers, Vikings (if they don’t like Mond), Lions, Seahawks (if Russ is gone), Phins (if Tua stays meh), Texans, Steelers, Raiders, Denver.

Rodgers, Russ, Watson will fill holes for 3 of them. Some stop gap guys might too.  But I’m glad we have the stockpile.

2 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Favorite DB as of right now is Stingley JR. Favorite QB is probably Sam Howel but I think Rattler has a chance to make a big jump and Lincoln Riley knows how to coach QBs. 

Stingley us generational. The Lawrence of CBs

4 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

I noticed Corral at Ole Miss when watching Moore, dude throws a pretty deep ball. On 2nd watch some oddness to his motion but it was like a couple clips and he was heaving it 50+ yards in a lot of them.

Haven't watched a ton of Ole Miss games live, but he's been throwing a nice deep ball since HS. 

Kayvon Thibodeaux actually ended up transferring to his school (Oak's Christian) and they played together for Corral's senior year.

But, take a look at some of the throws he made in his high school tape... https://www.hudl.com/video/3/4023648/5a13e6ed0c53d8073c0e0328

Another guy I wanted to come to USC out of HS like Tua, but just like him it didn't end up working out. Same with DJ and Bryce Young who are top 2023 QBs who might end up being better than the guys in the 2022 class. 

Definitely gonna need to try and catch some more of these QBs teams next college football season. Cincy will be a good team to watch cause they have one of the top CB and QB prospects which could be our biggest needs in next draft.

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

Stingley us generational. The Lawrence of CBs

If we want Stingley we probably are gonna have to hope Hurts balls out, but our defense sucks so bad with the back 7 and we are just involved out in shootouts and we decide that he showed enough progress to stick with him another year. 

My focus this coming college season and next draft will be the bigger WRs for sure. Love Smith and Reagor, but would be nice to pair a 6'2"+ guy to go with them. I don't know if we'll be drafting a receiver that high (like first 2 rounds) next year though. I mean we did just spent back to back first rounders on the position and a second on JJAW the year before.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

2 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

If we want Stingley we probably are gonna have to hope Hurts balls out, but our defense sucks so bad with the back 7 and we are just involved out in shootouts and we decide that he showed enough progress to stick with him another year. 

Or Hurts is good and Miami falls apart. We’ll have the draft capital to trade up for him.

All of that is moot if Hurts blows 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Or Hurts is good and Miami falls apart. We’ll have the draft capital to trade up for him.

All of that is moot if Hurts blows 

I didn't think Tua looked good last year very possible the dolphins are held back by QB play.

Not really a BB, just some players I like at certain positions for our possible 3 FRPs. 

QB - Rattler, Daniels, Howell, Corral

OT - Evan Neal, Zion Nelson, Rasheed Walker

EDGE - Drake Jackson, George Karlaftis, Zach Harrison

LB - Christian Harris

CB - Elam, Gardner, Steele, Jobe

S - Hamilton, Bolden

Left Thibs and Stingley off because I assume if we're picking that high we're taking a QB so I'm not going to get super invested in them.