2022 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

On 5/18/2021 at 9:34 PM, Daimonas said:

Hard no to Watson thanks. Would be so disappointed in this franchise if they traded for him.

Yea, no more weirdos at QB

On 5/18/2021 at 8:09 AM, Jeezla said:
On 5/17/2021 at 5:52 PM, EaglesPeteC said:

I don’t know anything about Sauce Gardner as a player but I am all the way in on anyone named after food 

Maybe he's named after booze

Here is his backstory/take on the nickname:

The News Record: What is the story behind your nickname, “Sauce.”

Ahmad Gardner: I got that name when I was younger, in little league. I was about six years old, it really came from my athletic ability on the field, that’s how that name came up. My coach gave me the name. There wasn’t really no meaning, I was an elusive running back, I could juke. It’s stuck with me all the way up to here.

While sauce is definitely slang for booze its also just slang for like having IT, confidence, swagger, etc.

It might have been accidental considering he was given it as a RB, but its the perfect nickname for a corner where you have to always believe in yourself 100% with that confidence/swagger. Just gotta make sure you back it up.... no shots at any former Eagle.

A top corner in next years draft to go against Smith & Reagor in practice every day would be awesome. Iron sharpening iron right there. 

I swear the Eagles owe it to us after passing this year and our other investments at DB being guys like Nate Allen, Jaiquawn Jarrett, Sidney Jones, Rasul Douglas, etc.

Just now, Jeezla said:

A prospect coming from Cinci (Trent Cole and Kelce) or Pitt is never a bad thing.

Do I need to remind you of your Paris Ford love? ;)

But, yeah Cincy has worked out great for us. We also have another Bearcat on the roster now in Eric Wilson (LB we brought in from Minny).

7 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

A prospect coming from Cinci (Trent Cole and Kelce) or Pitt is never a bad thing.

no way he isnt an all time corner for us from cinci.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:
3 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Do I need to remind you of your Paris Ford love? ;)

But, yeah Cincy has worked out great for us. We also have another Bearcat on the roster now in Eric Wilson (LB we brought in from Minny).

Paris Ford literally had the worst pro day of all time for any position, but.... Larry Fitz (the reason Pitt became my fave NCAAF team), Revis, Aaron Donald, Shady, Tyler Boyd. If there's a studly looking Pitt Panther that also had a good combine- take him. (And in case you say Maddox, Maddox never looked studly at Pitt, just solid)

Paris Ford literally had the worst pro day of all time for any position, but.... Larry Fitz (the reason Pitt became my fave NCAAF team), Revis, Aaron Donald, Shady, Tyler Boyd. If there's a studly looking Pitt Panther that also had a good combine- take him. (And in case you say Maddox, Maddox never looked studly at Pitt, just solid)

I'm just pulling your leg man. I know Pitt produces some great players lol.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Assuming we pick around 5th, 16th(MIA), and 20th(IND):

1 Kyle Hamilton S 
1 George Karlaftis DE 
1 Andrew Booth Jr CB 
2 Mykael Wright CB 
3 Phil Jurkovec QB

Assuming we pick around 5th, 16th(MIA), and 20th(IND):

1 Kyle Hamilton S 
1 George Karlaftis DE 
1 Andrew Booth Jr CB 
2 Mykael Wright CB 
3 Phil Jurkovec QB

We won't pick around fifth and if we do we're not drafting a safety lmao

• Like 1
4 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

We won't pick around fifth and if we do we're not drafting a safety lmao

That's around where most have us projected, and that's around where Hamilton is projected.